How can arowana and butterfly carp be mixed?(arowana and butterfly carp mixed culture secret)
List of Contents:
- 1、How big can butterfly carp grow in one year, and the breeding method of butterfly carp is attached
- 2、Can silver arowana and butterfly carp be mixed, and what fish can be mixed?
- 3、Can arowana and koi be mixed? Can butterfly carp be mixed?
How big can Butterfly carp grow in one year, and the breeding method of butterfly carp is attached
Butterfly carp can grow much a year with water and feeding methods, generally good butterfly carp can grow to 50-100 cm, some can also grow to 120cm long. When breeding, try to change the water for two weeks, the water temperature is controlled at 25-30 degrees, while feeding fish feed, you can feed some algae and other supplementary nutrients.
Butterfly carp can grow 50-100 cm a year, they grow very fast, as long as the breeder can provide them with adequate food and comfortable environment, they can grow more than 50 cm a year.
If they grow in a comfortable environment and have plenty of space, they can grow at least 50 centimeters. If the growing environment is poor and there is not enough space, they may not grow to 50 cm a year.
Centimeter butterfly carp can be raised in less than a year. Raising this kind of Fish needs to control the temperature well. Although it has a wide range of adaptation to temperature, it develops faster when the temperature is high, which helps the fin growth. Second, we should pay attention to supplement nutrition, usually can feed some fish worms, water earthworms and other feed.
Butterfly carp growth rate is relatively fast, a year can grow to 10-15 cm or so. However, the specific growth situation depends on the specific feeding environment and feeding management. If sufficient food and suitable water quality conditions are provided, butterfly carp will grow faster.
How much Taiwan butterfly carp can grow in a year is related to water and feeding methods. Generally, good butterfly carp can grow to 50-100cm, and some can grow to 120cm long.
Can Silver Arowana and butterfly carp be mixed, and what fish can be mixed?
1, red tail can be mixed with silver arowana, can be mixed according to the length of the fish. Flying phoenix fish is fat carp fish, mild temperament, with kissing fish serrated mouth, like kissing fish a kiss, like scraping algae and dead fish, can be mixed with silver arowana.
2, there is also a relatively small courage, can not be mixed with arowana, because they will always be in a state of shock, it is difficult to develop normally. Silver Arowana was larger in size, and the fish that were mixed could not be too big, otherwise they would compete for territory. You could choose some lively medium-sized fish to be mixed with.
3. Arowana: Arowana can also be mixed with butterfly carp, but don't choose arowana that is too big. Dragon Tiger_Fish: This kind of fish can also be, but if you want to prepare a bigger fish tank.
4. Butterfly carp is suitable for polyculture with ornamental fish such as koi, small arowana and dragon and tiger rays. These fish and butterfly carp size difference is not big, habits are similar, put together not only easy to manage, but also can improve ornamental.
Can arowana and koi be mixed? Can butterfly carp be mixed?
1. Finally, when mixing, fish of similar size should be selected to reduce fighting. Arowana and butterfly carp mixed breeding tips when arowana and butterfly carp mixed culture, as long as pay attention to the following points, you can reduce fighting.
2, butterfly koi can not be mixed culture, because butterfly carp fins and tail is particularly long, this body structure causes it to swim slower, easy to be bitten tail.
3, they are just like their name, fins and tails in the water agile and elegant, like a dancing butterfly. Butterfly carp body is pure white, if they swim in the light must have a special flavor.
4. Finally, when mixing, fish of similar size should be selected to reduce fighting. Arowana and butterfly carp mixed breeding tips when arowana and butterfly carp mixed culture, as long as pay attention to the following points, you can reduce fighting.
5. Yes. Butterfly carp and tropical fish their body shape, habit difference is not big can and koi carp, arowana, dragon and tiger rays and other Tropical fish polyculture together can also increase ornamental. tropical fish should be fed separately from butterfly carp. Try not to mix parrot fish and butterfly carp. Parrot fish are relatively fierce and may bite the tail of butterfly carp.