Qingdao ornamental Fish Farm (Qingdao Tropical Fish Farm)
Qingdao ornamental fish Farm
This site is a website about aquarium industry. This article introduces Qingdao ornamental fish farm and Qingdao tropical fish farm. I hope it will be helpful to Fishers. Thank you for following our Xianglong Fish Farm.
The contents of this article:
- 1 、Master, is there an ornamental fish culture base in Qingdao?
- 2 、I want to open an ornamental fish shop in the southern district of Qingdao. I don't know where to buy it cheaply. I hope my friends can help.
- 3 、Where can I find professional ornamental fish in Qingdao Development Zone?
- 4 、Where is the domestic ornamental fish culture base? No more points, thank you!
Master, is there an ornamental fish culture base in Qingdao?
Yes, the market is in Taitung. Licang has some farms of average scale. Qingdao fish market consumption is average, the scale is not large.
I want to open an ornamental fish shop in the southern district of Qingdao. I don't know where to buy it cheaply. I hope my friends can help.
1. Warm-water fish such as goldfish, golden carp and crucian carp, feed fish, etc., there are generally local farms. Buy it locally.
Where can I find professional ornamental fish in Qingdao Development Zone?
There are some in the Hongwei Flower, Bird, Fish and insect Market on Taihang Mountain Road. Welcome to "ornamental Fish Bar in Qingdao Development Zone". You may find the information you are interested in here.
Where is the domestic ornamental fish culture base? No more points, thank you!
You have to give extra points!
1. Guanyuan Flower and Bird Market. (the northeast corner of Fuchengmen Bridge on the second Ring Road. Get on the bus at 387 West Station and get off at Fuchengmen. ) demolition
two。 Panjiayuan Flower and Bird Market. (take the bus at the West passenger Station, get off at Panjiayuan, go 30 meters and turn left, go to the first 200 meters, and you can see Panjiayuan Flower and Bird Market on the right. )
3. Tuanjiehu Flower and Bird Market.
4. Yuquan Road Flower, Bird, Fish and insect Market. The subway is accessible, and get off at Yuquan Road Station to the south and the first intersection to the west for 100 meters. Small and exquisite, half flowers and half birds. )
5. Nanding Village Flower and Bird Market. (about 1 km to the south of the South third Ring Road Oreo Garden Bridge. Take No. 40 at the West Railway Station, get off at Muxiyuan, and transfer to 341 Nanding Middle School. Nanding Village is in Dahongmen, take the South third Ring Road out of Muxiyuan Bridge to the south, the road is relatively chaotic, it is best to ask there, it is difficult to explain here. If you take the South fourth Ring Road, enter the Dahongmen Bridge to the north, the first intersection to the east, follow the road, is a bend, cross a railway road, the left hand is, there is an obvious public toilet, behind the public toilet is. )
6. The third road to the north of the vegetable camp, (bus Yaziqiao station, get off to the west, cross the railway back road to the south. )
7. Tongxian Bird Market. (to the west of Greater Alto City. )
8. Muxiyuan Flower and Bird Market. (to the south of Muxiyuan, inside the North fourth Ring Road, and to the south of Dongguan building materials market. )
9. Yaziqiao Flower and Bird Market. (take No. 721 at the West Station, get off at Yaziqiao Beili, and cross the railway from west to south to west. )
10. Tianning Temple Flower and Bird Market, (West Station takes No. 40, Guanganmen North Station gets off to the north intersection, there are fewer birds).
11. North Beach Flower and Bird Market. Take the bus to the north beach at the west passenger station and go to the north beach overpass, and you will find the bird market, which is only available on Sundays. )
twelve。 Hongqiao Flower and Bird Market.
13. South Beach Bird Market. (North of Jianxiang Bridge).
14. Mentougou Bird Market.
15. Changping Bird Market.
16. Shunyi Bird Market. (Saturday, Sunday).
17. Water awl bird market. (usually after 2: 00 p.m.)
18. Nantou Flower and Bird Market. To the south of Tiananmen Square, take bus 110 until you get off at Nantou, go 20 meters and look right. )
19. Shilihe overpass Cultural City (collection of folk culture, flowers, birds, fish and insects Beijing distribution center, Beijing's largest! Beijing South Railway Station 986 Downbound Shilihe East)
1. Yigong Bird Market Flower and Bird Market. The railway station is to the south, along Jianguo Road to the intersection of National Road, turn right and you will get there. It's more prosperous. Near Tianjin Station, there are many people every morning, especially on weekends, and vendors have fixed stalls.
two。 Southwest building Baiyun road flower and bird market.
3. Baoji Road Flower, Bird, Fish and insect Market. (behind the Catholic church in the west. )
4. Guangdong Luyuan Li Min Road Pet Market.
5. Changhong Park Market.
6. Dengfa Flower, Bird, Fish and insect Market. Dongxing overpass. )
7. Water park flower, bird, fish and insect market. Near the Zhou Deng Memorial Hall. )
8. Xigu Park Bird Market. Almost all of them are small shops, the birds are not full and the price is low. )
9. Wang Chuanchang Bird Market. It is very popular and the price is fair. )
10. West Hengdi Bird Market. Newly formed and waiting for development. )
11. Dafengqiao Flower and Bird Market.
twelve。 The front street of Tianjin West Railway Station (medium scale, all long stalls)
13. The Central Flower and Bird Market (located under the Puji River overpass in Beichen District, the largest wholesale base of ornamental fish in the north, is the most popular in the early hours of every Thursday.
1. Wanshang Flower and Bird Market. (Liuhe intersection of Xizang Road. Opposite the antique market on Dongtai Road, there are many insects and birds, and there is more flavor. )
two。 Huangjiapeng Road Flower and Bird Market. Near the old west gate, there is a Hualian Ji Buy winner. )
3. Fengyang Road Flower and Bird Market. On Fengyang Road near Chengdu Road Viaduct. Flowers and birds are half and half, and they are more tasty. / demolished)
4. Cao'an Road Flower and Bird Market. (Wuning Road / Dadu River Road, there are more flowers and plants, but fewer birds. Location: located on the west side of Shanghai, not far from the West Shanghai Workers' Cultural Palace. Antique vases, jade articles, flowers, birds, fish and insects, dogs and cats. Starting from the workers' culture in the west of Shanghai, the taxi will arrive at 15.00 yuan, and there are no. 63 buses at the back door of the West Palace. In addition, there are stalls at the back door on weekends, but on a small scale, they all sell small fish for skinny passengers.
5. Xinjiangyin Road Flower and Bird Market (Anlan Road / near Xizang South Road); (demolished)
6. People's Square Triangle Garden. More people walk birds and buy their own birds. Double season Flower Art, Pujian Road / Yanggao Road / banned)
7. Jinqiao Zaoyang Road Flower and Bird Market. Pudong Zaozhuang Road is near Zhangyang Road. There is a lot of space, half flowers and half birds. )
8. Pujian Road Flower and Bird Market. (Pudong Yang Gao Nan Louis early Lotus. )
9. Yuntai Road Flower and Bird Market. Yuntai Road / Changli Road, Yuntai Road. Small and exquisite, half flowers and half birds. )
10. Honghang Flower and Bird Market. Hongqiao Road, go down to the zoo, Hongqiao Flower Market, 718 Hongjing Road.
11. Jinjin Flower and Bird Market. (South Pudong Road and Pusan Road entrance,)
twelve。 Basket Bridge Flower and Bird Market. Zhoushan Road.
13. Wujiaochang Flower and Bird Market. (after the Atlantic Department Store, around the island in Wujiaochang. Flower and Bird Market around the Island, Wujiaochang / near Heishan Road)
14. Xuhui Flower and Bird Market. (88 Wanping South Road, Xuhui District, Wanping Road near Zhaojiabang Road. Wanping Road Flower and Bird Market Zhaojiabang Road 100 meters south, the gate faces east, Baohua Aquarium is on the street along Wanping Road. )
15. Lingnan Road Flower and Bird Market (Po Tak Road)
16. Fengyuan Flower and Bird Market. (near Zhongxing Road, Xizang North Road, Zhabei District. / demolished)
17. Lanling Flower and Bird Market. (on Longzhou North Road, near Shanghai Botanical Garden, Longchuan North Road / Luocheng Road, not far from Metro Shanghai South Station, bus No. 720, 111, 847 can reach).
18. Huxi workers' cultural palace flower and bird market. (No. 520 Caoyang Road or 225 Wuning Road is located in Putuo District, Shanghai, close to the famous Carrefour Wuning store. There are nearly 30 aquarium shops, large and small, in the Huxi Workers' Cultural Palace. Stamps and coins, flowers, birds, fish and insects, dogs and cats. Take the people's Square as the starting point, No. 36 Wuning New Village. Light rail to Caoyang Road, 44, 923, 63, 62, 562, etc., Sanquan Road Baode intersection. )
19. Huangshan Flower and Bird Market (Yunshan Road / Zhang Yang Road)
20. New Flower and Bird Market (Anshun Road / Triumph Road)
21. Jinjiang Paradise-Meilong Flower and Bird Market. (traffic: get in on Western and Western Road. )
twenty-two。 Qinzhou Road Flower and Bird Market (near Tianlin Road)
23. Mudanjiang Road Fish Market. At the back door of Wusong Hospital. Take number 116. )
24. Jinjin Flower and Bird Market. It's on Pudong South Road, just off Nanpu Bridge. )
25. Qinzhou Road Fish Market. Located at 639 Qinzhou Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai, near the intersection of Tianlin, it is very close to the famous stadium of 80,000 people. Antique vases, jade articles, flowers, birds, fish and insects, dogs and cats. From the starting point of Renmin Square, Metro Line 1, under Tianlin Road, you can walk for 10 minutes. Taking the Shanghai Stadium of 80,000 people as the starting point, the taxi fare starts at 10.00 yuan. )
twenty-six。 A private shop in Minhang. (opposite Qiandai Square, Dongchuan Road. )
twenty-seven。 There is also a flower and bird market. Beiai Road is near Yanggao Road. It's new, it's big.)
twenty-eight。 Shanghai Iron and Steel Flower and Bird Market. Chengshan Road near Lingyan Road. )
twenty-nine。 Shangnan Flower and Bird Market. Shangnan Road is near Yang Si. Shangnan Road / Yongtai Road)
thirty。 Central Flower and Bird Market. (pu circuit / Laoshan East Road, next to Weifang second Village)
thirty-one。 Longmen Aquarium. Under Hengfeng Road Bridge, 71 Hengfeng North Road (wholesale). Cheng Hao's old nest on Tianmu Road. )
thirty-two。 Benxi Luyu City (located at the intersection of Benxi Road, Jiangpu Road, Yangpu District, Shanghai. Antique vases, jade articles, flowers, birds, fish and insects, dogs and cats. Take people's Square as the starting point: 123, 145, 14. )
thirty-three。 Wujiaochang Heishan Road Fish City: (493 Guohe Road. )
thirty-four。 Construction aquarium (006) market. (2507 Pudong Avenue. Near the home bridge, between Zhangyang Road and Boshan Road on Zaozhuang Road. It's good to have your own car. There are only the third lane of the bridge, No. 787, No. 791, No. 772 and Chuanxie line. )
thirty-five。 Quyang Flower and Bird Market. (near Quyang Jia Lefu. )
thirty-six。 Wenmiao Flower and Bird Market. Near the Confucian Temple. ) (few)
thirty-seven。 Hutai Road Flower and Bird Market. (address: 1010 Hutai Road (near the intersection of Yichuan Road), 702,710,58 (boarding at the new passenger station), 845th (boarding at the new passenger station), 529,767. general situation of the fish market: some small shops first seen in the market, a total of about 8 to 9, of which 3 to 4 are mainly tropical fish and goldfish. If you look carefully, sometimes you will find something unexpected. Of course, the fun will come later, after these small shops, followed by two large-scale fish shops. They are Yongfeng Aquarium in Guangzhou and Hutai Aquarium Wholesale in Shanghai. Hutai Road Flower and Bird Market is mostly the Wholesale Department of Flower and Tree Qishi. If you want to buy flowers, trees and bonsai, you can also go and have a look. )
thirty-eight。 Luochuan East Road Market. (near Luochuan East Road, West Baoxing Road. )
thirty-nine。 Changqiao Flower and Bird Market. (in the road opposite Shanghai Middle School on Central and Western Road. Longchuan North Road. Walk 10 minutes from the light rail to Shanghai South Railway Station)
forty。 Xinjing Flower and Bird Market. Tianshan West Road. )
forty-one。 New Yangpu Flower and Bird Market. Longchang Road at the intersection of Jianjiang Road. )
forty-two。 Wusong Flower and Bird Market, (Songbao intersection, Mudanjiang Road)
forty-three。 Handan Road (near Quyang Road).
forty-four。 Sanlin Flower and Bird Market, (South intersection of Ling Siu Road)
forty-five。 Gaoyang Road Tangshan Road Flower and Bird Market.
forty-six。 There is another building materials market 500 meters south of Guangyue Road (together with a farmer's market).
forty-seven。 Wan Shang. Zhoujiazui Road, Dalian Road.
forty-eight。 Zhoujiazui Road (opposite to Wanshang).
forty-nine。 It seems that there is also one near Anhua Road (Jing'an District).
fifty。 Jiangwan town light rail under the light textile market.
fifty-one。 Sitang Market.
fifty-two。 Lingnan Road Market
fifty-three。 Yunguang Xincun textile market.
fifty-four。 Fushan Road is near Rushan Road.
fifty-five。 Lanling Huawu Market. (Lingshi Road Xincun Road)
fifty-six。 Chongde Road (near Jiangwan Town Light Rail Station Light Textile Market)
fifty-seven。 Baode intersection of Sanquan Road.
fifty-eight。 Guangyue Road building materials market.
fifty-nine。 Pudong Flower and Flower Exchange Center (south end of Longyang Road Metro)
sixty。 Shanghai Evergrande Flower and Tree World; (Sanlin, Pudong)
1. The bird market at the back gate of the people's Park. (the oldest and the largest. )
two。 Yangjiaping Flower and Bird Market. Next to the farmers' market, there are only a few sellers of birds, but many sell flowers and plants. )
3. Shapingba Flower and Bird Market. On the other side of Sha Ping Park, it is also very small. )
I don't know where the south bank is, (because I didn't ask. )
4. Look at the sea flower and bird market in the north of the river. To be exact, it should be the flower and fish market, there are many people who sell bonsai rockery, and there are also many people who sell fish, the variety is very complete and professional, and there are few birds sellers. if you want to buy birds, you should go to the people's Park. )
1. North Road Flower and Bird Market.
two。 The westernmost end of Huai Nan Road intersects with time Street. Every lunar calendar two, seven is the market Shijiazhuang City's largest flower market should be the West Sanjiao Flower Market, in the southwest corner of the intersection of China Street and the South second Ring Road, there is also a fish market. There is another Huote flower, bird, fish and insect market, in Huai'an Road (the old market is in Donggang Road, there is still a stall); Zhaoling shop flower and bird market in North China Street. There are also several small markets whose names I can't remember clearly.
1. Donghe Flower, Bird, Fish and insect Market
1. Changning Road Flower and Bird Pet Flower Market (the largest in Tangshan)
two。 Northern flower and bird pet flower market. (205 National Highway Lao Xiezhuang, newly developed market)
1. Baoding Flower and Bird Market. At the Daximen Dongfeng Bridge. )
two。 East Outer Ring Flower and Bird Market.
1. Xingtai Flower and Pet Market. East Shunde South Road. The railway station in Xingtai is with the bus station. Take bus No. 18 to Xingtai Station, get off at Qiaodong Hotel and walk 12 meters to the east of the road. )
1. Old Tianqiao Flower and Bird Market. In the seaport area, there are many people on Saturdays and Sundays. )
1. Golden Street Flower and Bird Fish Market. It's across from South Lake Square.
1. Daowai Daxin Street Flower and Bird Fish Market. The largest flower and bird market in Harbin. )
two。 Nangang district industrial university flower and bird fish market.
3. Hometown Dafa flower and bird fish market.
4. Daoli Flower and Bird Fish Market. Near the children's hospital. )
5. Renjiaqiao Flower and Bird Fish Market. (power zone. )
1. Tiexi Zhongjiu Road Bird Market. (Saertu District, 3-5 all day).
1. Qingyi Square Flower, Bird and Fish Trading Center.
two。 Bandung Flower, Bird and Fish Trading Center. In Erhutong, Chongqing Road, Changchun. )
3. Jixin Flower and Bird Market. The largest bird market, in front of the railway station, on Changbai Road. The bird is very complete, much bigger than Qingyi Square. )
4. Flower, bird, fish and insect monopoly in the pedestrian street of Changjiang Road. Changjiang Road pedestrian Street, not far from the railway station, next to the Yellow River passenger station. )
5. A flower and bird market in the east. (in the east of Changchun. )
6. Weibei apartment flower and bird market. (Changyi District. )
1. Youth Park Bird Market. Outside the Youth Park, the southeast corner of the park, by the South Canal. )
two。 Shenyang Pet Market. In Tawan, it is far from the city center, mainly selling dogs and birds. )
3. There is a pet market in Tawan, Huanggu District.
4. Xiaojin Bridge Flower and Bird Market.
5. Wanliutang Park Flower and Bird Market. It has moved to the second floor of Quanyuan second Road Flower Market, which is a little smaller than before. )
6. The north market is the largest flower, bird and fish market in Shenyang.
1. South Liaoning big market: (the railway station to the south 2 stations, 10, 13, 411, etc., to the southern Liaoning big market station, bird sellers are now very few, mainly fish and fishing gear, the original Thursday morning fish market is very big. )
two。 Hongqiao Flower, Bird and Fish Market: (200 meters northwest of the railway station, you can see it by crossing the railway on Hongqiao. There are usually seven or eight bird shops and three or four cage shops. There are many kinds of birds, and most of the bird shops go to other cities and counties to do sub-batch business. On the 6th, there are many individuals selling birds, and there are more hibiscus. )
3. Tiexi Development Zone has a flower, bird and fish market. (there is a fish market on Wednesday) Shahe has a pet market (dog market).
1. New Mott Mall. There is a pet shop in Wudao. )
two。 I want to go to the mall.
3. Incense burner coke flower and tree market.
1. There is a flower, bird and fish market. The Flower, Bird and Fish Market is in front of the downtown hospital, which is an one-story building, very large. Flowers, birds, fish, everything. )
two。 A pet market.
1. Liaohua to build a community, to the department store after 2 yuan rickshaw on the line. There are so many people on Sunday that it is an open-air square. Flowers, birds and fish are complete.
1. Keerqin Xiangyang Flower and Bird Market.
1. Phoenix Mountain Flower and Bird Market. It is only available on Sunday mornings, but it is the largest and the things are cheap. Take bus No. 4, No. 5, No. 35, etc., and get off at Workers' New Village, and go east along Biaoshan South Road for about 500 meters. )
two。 Heroic Mountain Flower and Bird Market. (from Monday to Saturday morning, take bus No. 4, No. 35, No. 42 and other buses to get off at the Bayi overpass, and walk about 100 meters east along the road in front of the Gome mall.)
3. Chengfengqiao Flower and Bird Market. Usually in Fenghuang Mountain or Hero Mountain in the morning, and some dealers in Chengfengqiao in the afternoon. Or take No. 4, No. 7, No. 35 and other buses to get off at Chengfengqiao and walk about 100 meters westward along the Henan bank of industry and commerce. )
4. Ximen Flower and Bird Market. (Lixia District. )
1. Nanshan Flower, Bird, Fish and insect Market. (Shibei District. )
two。 Nanshan Flower, Bird, Fish and insect Market.
3. Tuandao flower, bird, fish and insect market.
4. Haiboqiao flower, bird, fish and insect market.
5. Li Cun sets flowers, birds, fish and insects market.
1. Xianghe Flower and Bird Market. Has moved to Xianghe District, formerly known as "Damiao Flower and Bird Market", now known as "Xianghe Flower and Bird Market". Take bus No. 8, 18, 26, 42 and 44 in the urban area and get off at Xianghe Middle School Station. )
1. Dongying flower, bird, insect and fish market. (opposite to "Gotha Paging Company" on Jinan Road. )
1. Beiwang Flower and Bird Market. South of Weizhou Road, South of Weifang Cotton Textile Factory. Larger, the lunar calendar every 5, 10 and Saturday, the market opens. )
two。 Yuhe Road Flower and Bird Market. (the intersection of Yuhe Road and Fushou Road, 20 meters to the west by the Bailang River)
3. The world of flowers and birds on the South Ring Road. Near the South Ring Road. )
1. Dongguan bird cage bird equipment wholesale market.
1. Chen Zhai Botanical Garden. There are birds, fish, turtles and dogs, all to the east of the market. There are also some on the north side of Guoji Road, but there seem to be only one or two bird sellers. )
two。 There is a large flower and bird fish market in Beihuan. In addition, on Saturday and Sunday, along the river road (Longhai Railway and Jinshui River intersection, also known as Beizhakou), there is also a small flower, bird and fish market opposite the Rose Park on West Station Road; (there is also a small flower and bird fish market on Jingguang North Road. I forgot which road to intersect with. )
1. Kaifeng Flower and Bird Market. Next to Bianjing Park in Kaifeng City.
1. Confucius Temple Flower and Bird Market. The east end of Zhanyuan Road, next to the west gate of Bailuzhou Park, south of the Confucius Temple vegetable market. Bus No. 1 to the end of the station, the railway station to the Confucius Temple. The north gate of Bailuzhou Park is accessible by No. 31, No. 49, No. 95 and No. 44 buses. )
two。 Wulongtan Park Flower and Bird Market. (opposite the Provincial people's Hospital, outside the gate of Wulongtan Park, buses such as No. 43, No. 3, No. 9, No. 6, and other buses can be reached. On a smaller scale. )
3. Jiangning Road Flower and Bird Market. Get off at Dashu City Station, Jiangning Road. Bus No. 14 can get there. )
1. Guanqian Street Arts and Crafts Flower and Bird Market. Guanqian Street, Pingjiang District. )
two。 Stone Road Flower and Bird Market.
3. South Gate Flower and Bird Market. In the South Gate Wholesale Commodity Market on Renmin South Road. )
4. South Gate Flower and Bird Market. (second floor, South Gate Commodity Market. The long-distance bus south station to the north is new, and its popularity is worse than that of Pishi Street. However, it is more formal to drive indoors. There are many fish and birds, and there is a teahouse. )
1. South Zen Temple Flower and Bird Market. (Nanchang District, opposite Chaoyang Square, you can take bus No. 12 to the railway station and get off at the terminal Chaoyang Square, opposite. )
1. Xiaodongmen Flower and Bird Market. The scale is relatively large, 200 meters to the east next to the railway station and the long-distance bus station. )
two。 Honglingtang Flower and Bird Market. The scale is larger and the birds are cheaper. )
3. Tongji Bridge Flower and Bird Market.
4. East China Flower and Bird Market. (Guanghua Bridge, take No. 12 from the railway station. Sell thrushes, embroidered eyes and larks. )
5. Cultural Palace Flower and Bird Market. Sell thrushes, embroidered eyes and larks. )
1. Xinshengli Wholesale Market. There are two places, both near the Xinsheng Lane long-distance bus station, one in the east and one in the west, about 100 meters apart. )
two。 People's Park Flower and Bird Market. There are several at the gate of the city and next to the lake in the park. )
3. Yellow River Flower and Bird Market. There are also two places directly opposite the Hechun New Village in the Yellow River Park, one is big behind the flower market, the other is next to the dog market, and there are only a few.
1. Changan Flower and Bird Market.
two。 Haoxi Flower and Bird Market.
1. Lianyungang Flower and Bird Market. It's on the north wall of Xinpu Park. )
1. Chengde Road Flower and Bird Market. Medium size, there are flowers, birds, insects, fish, antiques, calligraphy and painting, jade, birds are cheaper. )
1. Thin West Lake Flower and Bird Market. (you can get there by route 22, 16 and 5. There are operators of flowers, birds, fish, insects, cats and dogs, and 4 big bird sellers. There is another shop specializing in carrier pigeons. Birds are mainly thrushes, hibiscus, Liao elder brother, and various seasonal wild birds. The surrounding environment of Yangzhou Flower and Bird Market is beautiful, close to the thin West Lake, the wind of raising thrush birds is popular among middle-aged people, and many people come here with thrushes every day. )
one. Hexing Road, there is a flower-and-bird market in Xiyuan, Yongjing Bay.
1. Yufeng Flower and Bird Market. You can get there by bus No. 135Jing 21168. Get off at Yufeng Flower City Station. )
two。 Huachong Park. It is open on Wednesdays and Sundays, mainly in the pet market, with a certain number of birds, including most wild birds and many pigeons. You can get there by bus No. 2 or 102, and get off at Huachong or Wulijing Station. )
3. City God Temple Flower and Bird Market.
4. Hanshan North Road Flower and Bird Market.
1. Houbeitun Flower and Bird Market.
1. Friendship Road Flower and Bird Market. South Literature and Art Road. )
two。 Via the second Road Flower and Bird Market. (Friday. )
3. South Art Road Flower and Bird Market. It has been transferred to Friendship Road on the south side of the original market, but it is very close. )
4. Xicang Bird Market, Lianhu District. Xicang Temple Fair, Thursday and Sunday. )
5. Chaoyang Square Flower and Bird Market. (opposite Chaoyang Square, you can take the No. 12 bus to the railway station and get off at the terminal Chaoyang Square, opposite. )
6. Tumen Flower and Bird Market. (the western suburbs. )
1. Qingshiqiao Farmers' Market.
two。 Send Xianqiao Flower and Bird Market.
3. Qingyang Palace Flower and Bird Market. At Jinxiu Bridge, but you usually tell the taxi driver that you don't know the place name, but if you get in the car and tell the driver to go to the Shu embroidery factory, you will know all about it. Walk more than 100 meters east to the Shu embroidery factory. There are only a few dozen businessmen on Wednesdays and Sundays. )
4. The Shiling Flower and Bird Pet Market in the east of the city is the largest in Chengdu. )
5. Chengdong Construction Road Flower and Bird Market. That's the oldest. )
6. There is another place in the west of the city, the Taurus Flower and Bird Pet Market, (outside the third Ring Road, it is the shortest. )
1. Wuhan Flower and Bird Market. (Jiangan District. )
two。 Port Flower and Bird Market. (the former Binjiang Park Flower and Bird Market, Hankou District, Wuhan City, not far from the ship wharf, a 10-minute walk, famous for thrushes, there are stores specializing in Guiyang thrushes.
3. The stadium flower and bird market. Hankou District, Wuhan City, which specializes in thrushes, has stores specializing in thrushes in Guiyang. )
4. Zhongshan Road Flower and Bird Market. (Hankou District, Wuhan City, here is famous for high-grade cage accessories, such as mahogany cage, yellow poplar thrush cage (usually need to be booked), high-grade food cup, if you want to buy high-end things, come to this market for fear that you don't bring enough money. )
5. Big Dongmen Flower and Bird Market. (Wuchang District, Wuhan City, east-west, is also the smallest market. )
6. Erqiao Flower and Bird Market, next to the second Yangtze River Bridge in Hankou District, Wuhan City, is famous for thrushes and wild birds. There are stores specializing in Guiyang thrushes. At the same time, there are the most wild birds. Friends who like wild birds can come to this place directly. )
7. Wuhan Hanyang Flower and Bird Market. Hanyang District, Wuhan. The location is at the highway intersection, which is the largest flower and bird market in Wuhan. This place has the most complete things and the most variety of birds. (bird-walking, bird-hunting, bird-playing party place
8. Seafarers in Hankou have recovered. This place has the most competitions, the most people playing birds, and a good environment. It is the largest good place in Wuhan to pick up bird friends. If you come to Wuhan, you might as well go to this place to play. )
9. Liberation Park.
10. Zhongshan Park.
1. Red Star Flower and Bird Market. West Pai Lou, North Station. )
1. Fengqi Road Flower and Bird City. Opposite the South bus Station. There are more birds, there are also high-end cages and cups, but not as many as Wushan, embroidered eyes, thrushes, parrots, starlings, wrens, all kinds of chicks, there are also a lot of tropical fish, flowers, chinchillas, hamsters, turtles. There are many things and the price is relatively cheap. it is a good place, but it is far away from the city center and the traffic is not convenient. )
two。 Qianjiang Flower and Bird City. (to the north of Qianjiang Commodity Market on Shangtang Road. It is a little worse than the South Railway Station, but the traffic is more convenient. Take No. 12 and No. 58 to Qianjiang Flower and Bird City. )
3. The Flower and Bird City in the west of the city. 89 Gucui Road, between Wenyi Road and Wener Road. )
4. Wushan Flower and Bird City. The most famous place in Hangzhou. Hangzhou is the largest, most luxurious and most expensive city of flowers and birds, with central air conditioning, so it's better to go in summer. To the east of Wushan Square. Things are better, more comprehensive, and more expensive, especially fish and bugs.
5. Fengqi Flower and Bird City. (to the east of Fengqi Road, it has just opened. )
6. Huxing South Road Flower and Bird Market. (the intersection of Hushu Road and Jiacheng Lane. The market is relatively small and there are few things.
7. Xihu district Yuewang road flower and bird market.
8. Yuewang Road Lane (small bazaar): (you can go to see it on weekends. Occasionally there are good things, often selling wild birds such as embroidered eyes and thrushes. The former site of Hangzhou's most qualified bird market. )
9. South Station Flower and Bird City: (opposite the South bus Station, things are cheap and located in the remote. Lao Wei of Wu Shan and Lao Yang, who specializes in Furong, have moved to the South Station. )
10. Four Seasons Green Flower and Bird City: (by the third Bridge of Qianjiang River, the scale is small. )
11. Rice Lane Flower and Bird Market: (now there are only two bird shops, and the one outside sells Acacia, thrushes, embroidered eyes, wrens and so on. )
Suggestion: if you have a tight schedule and money, you can visit the main bird markets in Hangzhou in the following order:
Yue Wang Road Lane Hall (Pinghai Road), take No. 35 to Fengqi Road Flower and Bird City (north entrance of Shuangling Road), take No. 35 to Wushan Flower and Bird City (Wushan Square), take No. 60 to South Station Flower and Bird City (sea tide intersection), take No. 536 to Qianjiang Flower and Bird City (Daguandong Wuyuan). The bus stop will change at any time. Please browse the Hangzhou bus home page carefully before you go out.
1. Xiyuan Flower and Bird Market. Take bus No.10 and No.15 at the railway station to get off at the west gate, opposite Tenth five Middle School. )
two。 Dongyuan Flower and Bird Market. The No. 2 bus goes under the plastic factory and is diagonally opposite to the Feng Yarn Factory. )
3. Baisha Flower and Bird Market.
4. Jiang Binqiao Flower and Bird Market. Very small, not interesting, mostly tiger skin birds. )
5. Dongsheng Flower and Bird Market. On Jiangdong Road, you can take bus No. 821 to the door. )
6. Three cities Flower and Bird Market. Near the South Railway Station, take the No. 6 bus and get off at Haishu Traffic Police. There are many things in this flower-and-bird market. )
7. Tiansheng Flower and Bird Market. (West Ring Road, No. 5 bus can reach it. )
1. Miaoguo Temple Flower and Bird Market.
two。 Jingshan Flower and Bird Market. By the General Bridge, opposite the General Hotel. )
3. Hongdian Flower and Bird Market.
1. Quzhou Flower and Bird Market.
1. Jiekang Flower and Bird Market. There are three bird shops in Dinghai Seamount Park. Two are larger, but the price is a little high. The other one has not many birds but mainly deals in starlings, thrushes and so on. )
1. Thousands of flowers with flowers and birds market. At the railway station, take No.18 to Fuzhou intersection. )?
two。 Castle Peak Road Flower and Bird Market. There are few birds. No. 18 railway station, to the provincial flower and bird center. )
3. Children's Pavilion Park. (there are free transactions on Wednesday, Friday and 7th. The railway station takes No. 5 to Liuyan Shaft and crosses the road for 100 meters. )
1. Changnan Flower and Bird Market. There are a lot of flowers and birds, under the beautiful Changnan opposite the new municipal government. Specific address: 30A Qianlong Street. Can directly take No. 4, No. 5, No. 9 bus directly. )
1. Fuzhou Flower and Bird City. (June 1st Middle Road, on the edge of Guangming Furniture City. There are many thrushes. moderate price. )
two。 Wangzhuang Flower and Bird Market. Professional traditional flower and bird market, dogs, fish, birds, flowers are complete, there are bird collections on Sundays, birds are rich and the price is cheap. )
3. Zuohai Park Flower and Bird Market. Birds, fish flowers, a small number of birds. )
1. Jiangbin Park Flower and Bird Market. In Riverside Park of Ledong Bridge. There are many people who buy and sell cages and birds every weekend, mainly thrushes. )
1. Recreation Flower and Bird Market.
1. Fangcun district flower and bird market. (Huadi Bay is the largest in Guangzhou, and it is said to be the largest flower and bird market in Southeast Asia. There are more dogs, cats and fish, but there are fewer species of birds, but the market is very large. If you want to finish shopping, you can't get down for a day. Right at the entrance of the subway, the traffic is extremely convenient. If you come to Guangzhou by train, there is a direct subway at the railway station. )
two。 Liuhua Bird Garden. Dongfeng West Road, on the side of Liuhua Park, is an old bird market. )
3. Qingping market.
4. Yuehe Flower, Bird and Fish Art World.
1. Litchi Park Flower and Bird Market. (the north gate of Litchi Park. It has been removed. There is a street on the ground floor of Wal-Mart in Honghu Fish Market.
two。 Flower, bird, fish and insect market: (Baoan South Road, Shenzhen, Dongmen Wholesale Market. )
3. The first floor of Fukuda Agricultural batch Market.
1. Mong Kok Flower and Bird Market. Sai Yeung Choi Street, Tung Choi Street. In the Bird Park on Flower Market Road, Mong Kok. )
1. White Dragon Flower and Bird Market.
two。 The big world of flowers and birds in the west.
3. Ruifeng Flower and Bird Market.
4. Jingxing Flower and Bird Market.
5. North Gate Flower and Bird Market.
1. Erhai Lake side Flower and Bird Market, (you can tell when you ask there, most of them are wholesale. )
1. Neutral bridge flower and bird market. Saturday, Sunday. )
two。 Tumen pier flower and bird market.
3. The original Lanzhou light bulb factory flower and bird market.
4. West Railway Station Flower and Bird Market.
5. Yanning Road Flower and Bird Market.
1. Xiaoqiao Flower and Bird Market
1. Hualing fish grass market.
1. Saeberg Flower, Bird, Fish and insect Market. (now the flower-and-bird market has moved away, only taking advantage of the fish market, which is very small and the fish is ordinary.)
two。 Amazon tropical fish market. (in the underground street next to the people's Shopping Mall, there are fewer fish sellers, and fish prices are very expensive. In January 2009, a new store specializing in Luohan and arowana was opened.)
1. Wangzhouling Flower and Bird Market.
1. Rongjun Flower and Bird Market. (Rongjun Road, Liuzhou City, which is the largest and most complete flower and bird market in central Guangxi, is the largest wholesale and retail market for flowers and birds in central Guangxi. Bus No. 30, get off at the prosthetic factory and go straight for 200 meters. )
two。 Chunmao Market in Xihuan District
1. Screen Flower and Bird Market (Ping Feng Village, a road around the north of the city). At the gate of the main train station (the bus station is only one stop from the railway station), take No. 16 to the last stop (East Ring bus Station), and then transfer to No. 15 or No. 17 for two stops. Take No. 32 to the north station of the train. Friends from the airport come out from the airport and take No. 16 to the East Ring bus Station and change to No. 15 or 17 at the airport bus terminal (Air Hotel) opposite the road (the direction from which you come, because it stops after crossing the road).
1. Flush flush bird market. In the urban area. )
1. Guiyang Flower and Bird Market. It's on Oil squeeze Street. )
1. Haikou Flower and Bird Market. At the gate of Haikou Park. )
two。 East Gate Market. There are several bird shops. )
Give me a satisfaction.
This is the end of the introduction of Qingdao ornamental fish farm and Qingdao tropical fish farm. Have you found the information you need? If you want to know more about this, remember to collect and follow this site.