Fish tank top filter media brand ranking Daquan (fish tank filter material ranking)
A complete list of top filter media brands in fish tanks
Today, I would like to share with you the knowledge of the ranking of top filter media brands in fish tanks, which will also explain the ranking of filter materials in Fish tanks. If you happen to solve the problems you are facing now, don't forget to pay attention to Xianglong fish Farm, let's start now!
The contents of this article:
- 1 、Is the built-in filter in the fish tank good or not? what are the filter materials?
- 2 、What are the brands of fish tanks?
- 3 、What brand of fish tank filter bucket is good?
- 4 、Fish tank filter materials which are the most practical fish tank filter materials
- 5 、What kind of fish tank filter material is better?
- 6 、What are the filter materials in the fish tank?
Is the built-in filter in the Fish tank good or not? what are the filter materials?
After all, the built-in filter in the fish tank is not very good. Usually this kind of filter is self-contained in the finished fish tank, it can meet the simple filtration, but once the feeding density is high, the filtration effect can not keep up, and because it is integrated, sometimes you can't change it if you want to. Therefore, it is usually not recommended to buy fish tanks with filtration, it is best to configure their own filtering, so that you can choose the appropriate filtering equipment according to the situation. Whether the built-in filter in the fish tank is good or not
After all, the built-in filter in the fish tank is not very good. Usually this kind of filter is self-contained in the finished fish tank, it can meet the simple filtration, but once the feeding density is high, the filtration effect can not keep up, and because it is integrated, sometimes you can't change it if you want to. Therefore, it is usually not recommended to buy fish tanks with filtration, it is best to configure their own filtering, so that you can choose the appropriate filtering equipment according to the situation.
2. What are the filter materials for fish tank filtration
1. Filter cotton: filter cotton is an indispensable filter material in filtration equipment. Its main function is to filter out the large particles of impurities in the water and play the effect of physical filtration. In order to ensure its filtration efficiency, it should be cleaned every once in a while, but it must be washed with the original tank water, otherwise it will destroy the nitrifying bacteria above.
2. Activated carbon: activated carbon belongs to the filter material of chemical filtration. Its function is to absorb ions in the water so as to prevent the fish from being poisoned. Like other chemical filter materials, its adsorption capacity has an upper limit, which should be replaced in time after reaching the upper limit, usually with a new one every three months.
3. Bacteria house: the bacteria house mainly provides a place for nitrifying bacteria to attach, and it does not participate in the filtration itself, but after the nitrification system is established, it can improve the water environment and reduce the content of ammonia nitrogen in the water. it is of great help to the water quality and the health of fish.
What are the brands of fish tanks?
Excellent fish tank brands include Dirk, starfish, Opel, Hanba, Boyu, Songbao, Italian brand, Aike, Ka Le Kitchen and e-home e-tank.
What brand of fish tank filter bucket is good?
Chuangxing is a good brand, you can consider DF1300,CF1200 and AT3338, both say that 1200 than 1300 solid workmanship, choose and buy their own comparison. The price is within your ideal range.
The fish tank is not only the home of the fish, but also the common life enjoyment of the family. Flawless double-layer floating glass not only creates a warm home for Yuer, but also ensures the safety of the overall living environment. Fish tank is an indispensable decoration in home fengshui, it is a perfect combination with space, and it is the soul Zen master of home, office and commercial space.
The maximum depth gained from the experience of the traditional home viewing fish tank is no more than 60cm, and it is appropriate to touch the bottom of the tank with the palm of the human hand. Adults can barely operate the fish tank when standing, which determines the overall height of the traditional fish tank and the base, which is no more than 1.2m-1.3m, and some as high as 1.5m, which is made for the Russian giant, or for special fish culture enthusiasts. Of course, such a high fish tank must be prepared not to be afraid of untold hardships.
The specification of the TV only says how many inches diagonally, while the specification of the traditional household fish tank only says the length. As the height of the traditional fish tank is limited by operation, the so-called household fish tank on the market is usually specified by length, such as 1.2m, 1.5m, 2m fish tank, and so on, then its height is usually only 1.2-1.3m. The specifications of wall-mounted fish tanks, such as 1.25m × 0.6m × 0.10m ecological murals, can be seen that the height of wall-mounted fish tanks is generally limited to 80cm.
The appearance of negative pressure fish tank breaks the limit that the depth of household fish tank is only 60cm, the height of fish tank is only 80cm, the viewing surface height of 1.2-1 with floor cabinet is 1000, and the operating height is 1200.3m, which does not exceed 1.5m.
Fish tank filter materials which are the most practical fish tank filter materials
1, filter cotton: filter cotton is one of the most basic fish tank filtration equipment, it is generally used as a physical filter. It can filter out the residue of food and the feces of fish. In general, these things will be on the surface of the filter material, and so this kind of filter material can be used for cleaning, it is necessary to replace the new filter cotton.
2. Biochemical cotton: the density of biochemical cotton is relatively high, it will not be too soft to pinch, and some colors are black or blue. This kind of filter equipment can be used for physical filtration or biological filtration, this kind of filter material can cultivate nitrifying bacteria, and biochemical cotton has many functions.
3. Volcanic rock-coral bone: these two kinds of filter materials are most commonly used as functional filter materials, the so-called functional filter materials not only have the ability of biochemical filtration, but also have the ability to regulate water quality ph. Volcanic stone and coral bone are the easiest to start with, and the texture is warm and moist, and the water transfer is relatively mild, so they are often used as the first choice for functional filter media. At the same time, the two happen to be acidic and alkaline, so they give a sensible name: acid-base Gemini.
What kind of fish tank filter material is better?
There are all kinds of aquarium ornamental fish market.A complete list of top filter media brands in fish tanksFish tank filter materialA complete list of top filter media brands in fish tanksLet's make a choiceA complete list of top filter media brands in fish tanksI was dazzled at the time. Especially the friends who raise fish have no idea what filter material is suitable for the fish they raise.
In the market selection of filter materials, in the end which is good, which is cost-effective, which can really play the effect we want?
There is also biochemical filtration, so when we choose fish tank filter materials, we should also consider the more reasonable collocation of the two.
Here, we first talk to you about several filter materials that are cost-effective and very practical.
First of all, the filter cotton for physical filtration, filter cotton can be bought in almost any aquarium store, which is the white one. It is also very cheap. Basically, it can be a big one for one yuan. Even ten yuan can be used for a long time.
The other is biochemical cotton that can be filtered both physically and biochemically. Biochemical cotton is generally black or blue, of which black is more. It's also very cheap. We can buy these two cottons.
So according to the size of our fish tank filter, the approximate proportion of filter materials is: biochemical cotton and filter cotton account for a total of 20% of the area, and the remaining 80% are used for ceramic rings and biochemical rings.
Ceramic ring biochemical ring is also a very classic, very common two kinds of filter materials, the price is also very close to the people. Basically, you can buy a lot of it for ten yuan, and in some places you can weigh it by jin. If the fish tank is relatively large, you can also buy a germ house directly, which is also very cheap.
Then the ceramic ring biochemical ring and the role of the bacterial house is very simple to be used for biochemical filtration and culture of nitrifying bacteria. Because of the large number of these filter materials, their interior is composed of some porous structures. Therefore, it can provide a very large living space for probiotics such as nitrifying bacteria. So 80% of the space is used to hold these filter materials.
Well, some friends may ask, there are still some quartz balls on the market, including biochemical balls, activated carbon, and so on.A complete list of top filter media brands in fish tanksHis various filter materials, how are those used?
Well, generally speaking, in fact, no matter how big our fish tank is, we only use three or four kinds of filter materials. To sum up, it is filter cotton, biochemical cotton, the rest are all put ceramic ring biochemical ring, or a bacterial house on it. This is the most cost-effective and most practical way to use filter media. It is recommended that if you have just started to raise fish, you can buy it directly according to this choice.
What are the filter materials in the fish tank?
Friends who like to raise fish will be equipped with fish tanks, just as we like to keep cats and dogs, but also buy a variety of living equipment for our pets. There are also many types of fish tanks. In order to create a good living environment for fish, there are also many types of filter materials in fish tanks. Today, the editor will introduce to you what kinds of filter materials there are in fish tanks. What's the point?
What are the types of filter materials in fish tanks
1. Filter cotton. When buying a fish tank, you can consult the merchant whether there is filter cotton, its water resistance is very good, and there are many colors to choose from, through physical filtration, it can create a good living environment for fish.
2. In addition to filter cotton, there is also biochemical cotton. There is a difference between biochemical cotton and filter cotton, that is, there are many pores on its surface, which can effectively filter bacteria, so it is widely used.
3. We can also put some bottom sand at the bottom of the fish tank, and the filtering effect is very outstanding. After buying it, many people praise it and can put it at the bottom, which has a certain filtering effect on water quality.
4. Biochemical ball is also a kind of filtering material, the inner core is the same as biochemical cotton, and the filtering effect is also very good.
5. There is also a kind of zeolite, which can not only adsorb the cations in the water, but also absorb the impurities, so it plays a positive role in the filtration system of the fish tank.
6. In addition, there is a kind of coral sand, which is also suitable for fish tank. At the bottom of the ocean, coral sand is an important filtering material. It is the remains of coral polyps, which can be filtered in the water.
Second, what are the functions of fish tank filter materials
1, one function is to play the effect of filtering, laid at the bottom, can filter out the dirt in the fish tank, so as to provide a good living environment for fish.
2, play a stable role, because the survival of fish needs to have good water quality, it can regulate the water quality, for example, it will bring beneficial bacteria, which is conducive to the living space of fish.
The editor concluded: the filter material of the fish tank has played a very positive role in the growth of fish, and in the specialty store, the aluminum material of the fish tank also has a variety of types, which can not be purchased indiscriminately, and different aluminum materials need to be selected according to different fish breeds in order to play a corresponding role.
This is the end of the introduction of the top brand list of fish tank filter materials and the ranking of fish tank filter materials. I wonder if you have found the information you need from it. If you want to know more about this, remember to collect and follow this site.