Old fish tank re-open tank disinfection, old fish tank reopen tank disinfection can use alcohol
Reopen the old fish tank and disinfect it
An overview of the summary catalogue of this article:
- 1 、How to clean the old fish tank and how to open it?
- 2 、The correct method of opening the old fish tank to raise water
- 3 、How to disinfect the fish tank that has died, and how to open the tank when the fish are dead?
How to clean the old fish tank and how to open it?
The disinfection method of the old fish tank: the old fish tank has been raised fish, there may be residual bacteria, they need to be sterilized first. You can first rinse the dust with clean water, then fill the fish tank with water, and finally add Potassium permanganate solution and soak for 3-4 hours.
Disinfect the old tank and reopen it, first of all disinfect it. The method of disinfection is very simple, is to use disinfectants mixed with water to soak the inner wall of the fish tank, the most commonly used is Potassium Permanganate, you can also choose chlorine dioxide and so on.
Disinfect the fish tank to open the tank must first disinfect, especially the old fish tank, there may be some bacteria, not disinfected will be harmful to the health of the fish. First fill the fish tank with water, then add potassium permanganate, soak for 3-4 hours, you can release the water. After that, rinse with clean water and you can prepare to raise water.
When opening an old fish tank that has died, you should first pour fresh water into the tank and soak it in potassium permanganate solution for a period of time before cleaning the tank. After that, you need to scrub the decorations, oxygen production and filtration equipment in the fish tank.
Disinfection: whether it is an old fish tank or a new fish tank, opening the tank needs to be sterilized. The method of disinfection is very simple, first fill the fish tank with water, and then add potassium permanganate, you can also disinfect it with salt water, but it will take longer to soak. After sterilization, it needs to be washed several times to prevent the residue of disinfectant and endanger the health of fish.
The correct method of opening the old fish tank to raise water
1. Disinfect no matter whether the new cylinder or the old cylinder, the water needs to be sterilized. The new cylinder has one more step than the old one, that is, it should be placed for 7 days after the cylinder is glued, and the smell of glass glue in the cylinder can be removed, and the old cylinder can release water directly.
2. When opening an old fish tank with dead fish, you should first pour clear water into the tank and soak in potassium permanganate solution for a period of time before cleaning the fish tank. After that, you need to scrub the decorations, oxygen production and filtration equipment in the fish tank.
3. The correct way to open the fish tank and raise water is as follows: clean the fish tank: wash the fish tank with warm water, do not use soap or detergent, rinse thoroughly to ensure that there is no residue. Place the base: choose a stable, firm base and put the fish tank on it to make sure it does not shake or tilt.
4. How to open the old fish tank for disinfection: the old fish tank must be disinfected when it is opened. Because you don't know what you raised before and whether there will be any harmful residue, just to be on the safe side, you need to fill it with water, then pour in the right amount of potassium permanganate, soak it for 3-4 hours, then release the water and rinse it several times.
5, the correct method of raising water in the fish tank is as follows: the commonly used disinfectant is potassium permanganate, first fill the tank with water, you can also put the filter material into the water, and then put in potassium permanganate, soak for 1 to 2 hours and then wash the water clean. rinse with clean water until potassium permanganate is completely washed off.
How to disinfect the fish tank that has died, and how to open the tank when the fish are dead?
In order to reopen the tank of the dead fish, the first step is to fill the old fish tank with fresh water, soak in an appropriate amount of potassium permanganate solution for 3 hours and 4 hours to sterilize the fish tank, then pour out the water in the tank and wash it several times.
The first step in opening the cylinder is disinfection, after emptying the water in the tank, take out the filtration equipment, then fill it with water and pour it into potassium permanganate, soak for 3-4 hours and then drain and clean. The second step in opening the tank is to raise water, generally choose the tap water that has been dried, and then add nitrifying bacteria to establish a nitrification system.
If you want to reopen the old tank of dead fish, first disinfect the tank, soak it in potassium permanganate or chlorine dioxide for a few hours, then drain and clean it. After that, you need to raise water. After drying the water, pour it into the fish tank and rest for a period of time, pour in the nitrifying bacteria, then turn off the lights and burst the oxygen, waiting for the nitrification system to be established.
The old fish tank of dead fish is opened in the same way as the new one. First, fill the fish tank with water and soak in potassium permanganate for 3-4 hours, then let it off and wash it several times.
If the tank of dead fish is opened again to raise water, the tank of dead fish needs to be disinfected and sterilized first. Breeders can use potassium permanganate to thoroughly disinfect the fish tank and leave it in the sun for three days. Then the water injected into the fish tank needs to be dried in the sun for three days.
First of all, clean up the fish tank that has been used for a long time, and then store water to see if there are any leaks. When storing water, the gas is stored to 1/3 of the fish tank, stop for about 10 minutes and then fill up to the desired water level.