Mixed culture of map fish and arowana (can dragons and map fish grow together)
Mixed culture of map fish and arowana
This site is a website about the aquarium industry. This article introduces the relevant information about the mixed culture of map Fish and arowana, and the corresponding information of dragon and map fish. I hope it will be helpful to fish friends. Thank you for your attention to our Xianglong Fish Farm.
The contents of this article:
- 1 、How to cultivate mixed culture of map fish and arowana
- 2 、Can the map and arowana be raised together?
- 3 、Can map fish be mixed with arowana?
How to cultivate mixed culture of map fish and arowana
Fish farming in the home is very common, some people raise fish for the fengshui layout of the home, some people raise fish to cultivate temperament, and some people want to make the home more beautiful scenery. Map fish is the kind of fish that many people choose to raise, so how to raise map fish and what should be paid attention to? Let's take a look at it with the editor of Bochi Network.
Map fish (details)
1. Stocking density: the oxygen consumption of map fish is relatively large, so it is appropriate to put it sparsely in the aquarium. In the aquarium of 120x50x50cm, about 40 map fish can be stocked when the body length is 6cm, 20 fish can be stocked when the body length is 10cm, 6 fish can be stocked when the body length is 18cm, and 2 fish can be released when the body length is above 25cm.
2. water temperature: the suitable Water temperature for map fish is 22 ℃ 28 ℃, and the most suitable water temperature is 24 ℃ 26 ℃. If the water temperature is lower than 18 ℃, the map fish will die, higher than 30 ℃.
3. water quality: although the Water quality requirements of map fish are not very strict, the water quality of map fish is fresh, which can greatly promote the growth rate of fish every night. The amount of water exchange in the aquarium is up to 1pm, 2mer, 3pm, and a month later, the map fish with body length 2cm can reach 7cm left and right. Each change of new water can stimulate the metabolism of fish and enhance appetite, so the growth rate is accelerated. In general, in the process of feeding, the amount of water is up to 1x2 per day, and the water is changed thoroughly once a week. At the same time, the map fish are washed in 0.5% Soda solution for 10 minutes to promote metabolism, enhance appetite and accelerate growth.
4. Food: Ditu fish belongs to polygamous animal food, and likes to eat live bait such as small fish, shrimp, water earthworms and so on. Map fish is very gluttonous, eat as much as you feed, and eat as much as you feed, so you must be fed regularly and quantitatively. The daily feeding should be controlled at about 10% of the fish's body weight, divided into two times, one in the morning and one in the evening. Map fish grow faster, can be sexually mature in 8 or 12 months, and can reach 20 to 30 centimeters in length.
5. Lighting: map fish need to receive proper light every day. In a day, you should receive at least 2 hours of light, so as to ensure the normal life of the map fish and make the body color of the map fish more gorgeous. At the same time, through light, to transform the water quality, so that the breeding water is not easy to fail.
Can the map and arowana be raised together?
The mixed culture of map fish and arowana should be paid attention to: the pH of map fish is not as high as arowana, weak acid, neutral, weak alkali water can adapt and live a good life. Map fish on the food they eat accept all kinds of bait with almost no refusal. But some food should be paid attention to when feeding, such as the Loach should be chopped up and the shrimp should be removed from the thorn. Wait for demand. As long as the water temperature is controlled at about 20, you can live a normal life. So generally speaking, map fish can live a stable life without much attention.
Map fish and arowana mixed culture must pay special attention, the space must be big enough. Otherwise, too small space will also increase the fighting problem in fish mixed culture. In general, most of the arowana mixed with the map are silver arowana. In addition to the mild character of silver arowana, mixed culture must also pay attention to the problem of fighting. Map fish love to grab food, and silver arowana is likely to be hungry because they can not get food, so we should also pay special attention to this. In addition, the problem caused by the delicious map fish is that the dirty water will be especially fast after eating. In order to solve this problem, it is also necessary to strengthen the frequency of changing water, and the filtration should also be able to withstand the Water quality problems caused by eating too much of map fish. Map fish and arowana mixed culture must pay special attention to the dynamics of arowana, because the general arowana requirements will be higher than the map.
Can map fish be mixed with arowana?
Of course we can keep it together.Mixed culture of map fish and arowanaYes, as long as it's about the same size, it's okay.
However, there are a few points to pay attention to.
The fish tank should have a certain size, because mixed culture, the space will become smaller, the space is too small.Mixed culture of map fish and arowanaIn other words, the arowana may jump out of the tank because there is no space surface. And space is very important in mixed culture, as long as the space is large.Mixed culture of map fish and arowanaThe fish will have less chance of friction.Mixed culture of map fish and arowanaYes.
Because the map fish grabs food quickly, the silver dragon may not be able to eat food, so we should take special care of the silver dragon.
If you eat more fish, the water will get dirty quickly, so change the water more frequently. The filter should also be used better.
As long as the above points are done well, mixed culture will be no problem.
This is the end of the introduction of mixed culture of map fish and arowana. Thank you for taking the time to read the contents of this site. For more information about whether dragons and map fish can be raised together, and map fish mixed with arowana, don't forget to find it on this site.