Video tutorial on how to remove fish tank lamp (illustration of how to install fish tank lamp)
Video course on how to remove fish tank Lamp
This site is a website about the aquarium industry, this article introduces you how to remove the fish tank lamp video tutorial, and Fish tank lamp installation diagram corresponding to the relevant information, hope to be helpful to fish friends, thank you for following our Xianglong Fish Farm.
The contents of this article:
- 1 、Removal of aquarium tube lamp
- 2 、How to disassemble the Minjiang fish tank lamp
- 3 、How to disassemble the glass tube with metal at both ends of the fish tank lamp
- 4 、How to change the fish tank lamp?
- 5 、How to remove the lamp from the fish tank?
- 6 、How long should the lights of the fish tank be turned on? how can the lights be changed?
Removal of aquarium tube lamp
First take off the lid of the box, turn it over and put it on the ground.
The lamp is pushed to one side, push a little gap out and you can take it out.
I won't ask the electrician again.
How to disassemble the Minjiang fish tank lamp
The steps for disassembling Minjiang fish tank lamp are as follows.
1. Cut off the power supply, hold the position of about 10 centimeters at both ends of the lamp with both hands, and turn about half a circle clockwise.
2. Two copper needles in the gap at one end of the lamp tube, so that the two needles and the buckle plane are on the same plane, pull gently with a little force, pull the double needles down from the gap, and pull out at the other end.
3. The old electronic rectifier has no notch and is flexible. The right hand holds the plastic head on the right, and the left hand holds the lamp tube and pushes it about 1 cm to the right. At this time, the needle on the left side of the lamp tube comes out, while the left hand moves down from the lamp holder, and the left hand pulls out the lamp tube to the left front.
4. If it is a LED integrated fluorescent lamp tube (the bracket and the lamp tube are made into one), there are two shrapnel clips stuck in the bracket, then you should use a little force to break the shrapnel of the clip on the base of the bracket by hand, and then pull the fluorescent lamp bracket down with a little force.
How to disassemble the glass tube with metal at both ends of the fish tank lamp
1. First turn off the power supply of the fish tank.
2. Secondly, find the position of the metal and use the screwdriver to remove it.
3. Finally, protect the fish tank lamp circuit.Video course on how to remove Fish Tank LampTo prevent damp from entering the water.
How to change the fish tank lamp?
The lamp should be replaced according to the type of lamp, and if it is a diving lamp, the whole lamp must be taken out. If it is a fluorescent lamp, follow these steps:
1. Turn off the power supply and unplug.
2. Open the cylinder head, if any.
3. Take out the whole lamp (skip this step with the cylinder head).
4. Unscrew the fixed lampshade with a screwdriver and remove the lampshade. The plug-in lampshade can be extracted directly.
5. Hold both ends of the lamp tube, turn it 90 degrees and pull it out from the lamp foot.
6. Insert the new lamp into the lamp foot and rotate 90 degrees to fix it.
7. Cover the lampshade and tighten the fixed lampshade screw with a screwdriver. The lampshade can be inserted directly.
8. Reposition the lamps and lanterns, plug them in and turn on the power switch. The replacement is complete.
How to remove the lamp from the fish tank?
The energy-saving lamp is screwed off from the exit of the lamp and the screw is fixed to the lampshade.
There is a gap on the right. With a screwdriver, it will open when it is turned down.
How long should the lights of the fish tank be turned on? how can the lights be changed?
A light can be installed in the fish tank, and turning on the light at the right time is beneficial to the fish. But turn on the light.Video course on how to remove Fish Tank LampThe time should not be too long, otherwise it will also be harmful. Generally speaking, the time to turn on the light every day should be controlled at 8-10 hours, and try not to exceed 10 hours, especially not 24 hours. Because fish also need to rest, leaving the light on all the time is not good for them to rest. Generally, do not turn on the lights at night except during the breeding season or when you are sick. How long should the lights of the fish tank be turned on?
Placing a lamp in the fishing rod and turning on the light at the right time is beneficial to the fish and plants in the fish tank. However, the hours of opening the lights need to be restrained, not excessive, let alone 24 hours a day. This is not only not good for fish, but also wastes a lot of electricity. Generally speaking, the time to turn on the lights can be controlled at 8-10 hours a day, preferably no more than 10 hours. Moreover, it is best to turn on the lights during the day and turn off the lights at night so that the fish can get enough rest.
In addition, there are some problems that should be paid attention to. Turn on the lights for 8-10 hours, preferably for a continuous period of time, rather than turning on and off the lights frequently. In addition, although in principle, it is best to turn on the lights during the day, but in some special cases, it is also necessary to turn on the lights at night. For example, when fish breed or get sick, lights need to be turned on at night in order toVideo course on how to remove Fish Tank LampWe observe them at any time to avoid accidents.
Second, how to change the fish tank lamp
Sometimes it is necessary to remove the lamp from the fish tank and install a new lamp, and the specific method needs to be determined according to the type of lamp. For example, if it is a fluorescent lamp, it can be replaced according to the following steps. First turn off the power supply and unplug it. If the fish tank has a lid, you need to take the lid off first. Then there is the specific disassembly process, remove the screw with a screwdriver, take off the lampshade, hold both ends of the lamp with your hand and turn it to pull out the lamp foot. Finally, replace the new lamp, also insert it into the lamp foot, then rotate and fix it, cover the lampshade, screw the screws, put the lamps and lanterns in place, and turn on the power switch after electrification.
This is the end of the introduction to the video tutorial on how to remove the fish tank lamp. Thank you for taking the time to read the contents of this site. For more information about how to install the fish tank lamp, and how to remove the fish tank lamp video tutorial, don't forget to find it on this site.