Where does Jiuquan fish tank sell better? picture, where Jiuquan sells fish.
Where can Jiuquan fish tank sell better? pictures.
An overview of the summary catalogue of this article:
- 1 、If you want to buy a finished fish tank of about one meter to raise goldfish, is it better to buy it online or in a physical store?
- 2 、Where can I find a custom fish tank?
- 3 、Where is it cheap to buy a fish tank?
- 4 、Why do the fish in the fish tank always die?
- 5 、What kind of glue is used to make a fish tank?
- 6 、What is the appropriate level of the fish tank? How to choose and buy a good quality fish tank?
If you want to buy a finished Fish tank of about one meter to raise goldfish, is it better to buy it online or in a physical store?
1, buy fish tank to the physical store (aquarium), you can choose according to your preference, the physical store owner will deliver the goods to your door, of course, you must bargain, oh, Fish tank glass products are fragile, online shopping is not safe and easy to break, it is very troublesome to replace.
2. Lion head goldfish can be regarded as an old species, and it is relatively easy to raise. In addition, there is a popular Thai lion goldfish in recent years, which adapts to large water bodies, deep water levels, simple and rough feeding methods, and the currency Taishi on the market is also very suitable for novices to practice.
3, so your idea is OK, but the placement of the fish tank may also pay attention to this, you should consult some people who understand fengshui. The so-called should be put on the financial position.
Where can I find a custom fish tank?
Chengdu, Sichuan. The largest wholesale market for fish tanks in China is Anshi Aquatic products Wholesale in Chengdu, Sichuan Province. An's Aquatic products Wholesale is located on the eastern extension of Chuanda Road in Chengdu, Sichuan Province, selling all kinds of fish tanks, shark tanks, and aquariums with large fish tanks, which is known as the largest wholesale fish tank in China.
2. Tunxi has many places to make customized fish tanks, among which the more famous one is Heyuan Aquarium in Tunxi District, which specializes in customizing fish tanks of various sizes and providing fish culture knowledge consultation and after-sales service. In addition, you can also consult some pet shops or aquarium shops in Tunxi District on whether to provide customized fish tank service.
3. Yajing Fish Tank Co., Ltd. address: Li Sifangtai, Daoli District, Harbin City. Celebrity custom fish tank, address: 33 Qingxing Street, Daowai District, Harbin. Shunxin boutique fish tank, address: 115 Beitou Road Street, Daowai District, Harbin.
4. The new intelligent fish tank integrates advanced sensors and Internet of things technology, which can monitor water quality, temperature, light and other parameters in real time, and can be remotely controlled by mobile phone APP to keep the best condition of the fish tank environment. In addition, the company also provides personalized customization services to help customers create unique smart fish tanks.
Where is it cheap to buy a fish tank?
1. Fish tanks are cheap on Taobao. According to the inquiry of Taobao app, the same model of first-hand fish tank costs 50 yuan in pet store, 55 yuan in glass store and 35 yuan in Taobao, so fish tank is cheap on Taobao.
2. It is cheap to buy a second-hand fish tank shop. If you want to buy a cheaper fish tank, you can go to the second-hand shop where you buy the fish tank, or you can place an order on the second-hand fish tank monopoly website. Brand-new fish tanks are cheaper online than physical stores, and you can also buy some unauthentic fish tanks, but fish tanks bought by non-flagship stores do not have a good quality guarantee.
3. In addition, you can also consider going to Harbin Nangang District Fish Tank Wholesale Market, which is the largest fish tank wholesale market in Harbin, and the price is relatively cheap. But it is important to note that since this is a wholesale market, if you only need to buy one fish tank, you may be asked to buy a whole batch.
4. E-commerce channels: in recent years, e-commerce platforms such as Taobao and JD.com have become one of the main channels to buy fish tanks. The goods on these platforms are rich in variety, reliable in quality and relatively cheap. In addition, there are often some promotional activities on the e-commerce platform, which can get a big discount.
5. Taobao. Jiuding Fish Tank has an official flagship store on Taobao, which is 10 to 20 yuan cheaper than offline stores because there is no rent on Taobao. Taobao is a large online retail and business circle in the Asia-Pacific region. It was founded by Alibaba Group in May 2003.
6. Xinzheng is located in the middle of Henan Province, because it is located in the water village south of the Yangtze River and is rich in water resources, so the fish tank market is relatively developed. In Xinzheng City, there are more businesses selling fish tanks, and the price is relatively cheap.
Why do the fish in the fish tank always die?
1. The reasons why the fish in the fish tank always die are water change, hypoxia, quality and temperature. Change the water. The fish tank needs to change water regularly, but the amount and frequency of water change must be paid attention to. If the water is changed too frequently or too much, the fish will be stimulated and may die.
2. there are the following possibilities: the water is not changed frequently and the water quality is too sour; the water contains too little oxygen and the fish suffocate to death; the water temperature is not suitable for fish growth; if the fish are fed too much, the fish are swollen to death; they get sick and die; and many kinds of fish are not suitable to be fed together. Look for more information and observe more about the fish.
3. The fish in the fish tank always die, indicating that there is something wrong with the environment or the fish themselves. If it is caused by water change, you need to pay attention to the water cycle and water volume, just change it once a week. If it is caused by feeding, the amount of feeding should be reduced to avoid residual bait in the water.
4. Hypoxia. The water quality is not good (white or green), which makes the fish sick. Do not directly use tap water, but exchange water that has been trapped for at least three days. One change of water can not exceed 1/3, still less can all change the water, the whole change of water fish will not adapt to the new water, pile up and die.
5. There are many reasons for the continuous death of fish in the fish tank. If it is caused by not opening the cylinder properly, you need to re-disinfect the sun, and then open the cylinder. If it is caused by poor water, you need to use trapped water to raise fish. If it is caused by poor feed, it is necessary to control the food intake, and the residual bait should be cleared out in time.
6. Serious hypoxia: if the fish tank is seriously anoxic, the fish will die. this happens because the feeding density is too high, the oxygen consumption is too much, and there is no oxygenation equipment in the tank, so it is necessary to install an oxygen pump at this time. aerate the tank all day to avoid a recurrence of hypoxia.
What kind of glue is used to make a fish tank?
Silicone resin glue: suitable for fish tanks of various materialsWhere can Jiuquan fish tank sell better? pictures.Such as glass, ceramics, plastics, etc.Where can Jiuquan fish tank sell better? pictures.With the characteristics of high strength, acid and alkali resistance, aging resistance and so on. Polyurethane adhesive: with excellent bonding properties, suitable for all kinds of fish tank bonding, such as ceramics, glass and so on.
Sticky glass fish tank can use ordinary glue, aquarium special glue, structural glue to stick to the fish tank is best.
Generally speaking, sticky glass fish tanks can use ordinary glass glue. Generally speaking, the cylinders with a length of 1.2 meters, a high water level of 0.6 meters and a width of less than 0.45 meters can choose a little good brand of ordinary glass glue, and carefully refer to the instructions and restrictions.
Aquarium glue is the best for fish tanks, and glass glue can also be considered. Usually the fish tank is made of glass, because this material is transparent and easy to watch, so you need to use the glue that can stick the glass together, ordinary glue may leak, and the aquarium special glue has a good anti-leakage effect.
The fish tank is like a cup, broken.Where can Jiuquan fish tank sell better? pictures.It can be glued with some glue.
What is the appropriate level of the fish tank? How to choose and buy a good quality fish tank?
As for the problem of tank burst, as long as the height of the water level of the fish tank is generally about two-thirds of the height of the fish tank, it is more appropriate. The reason for the explosion of the fish tank: generally, the fish tank puts too much fish or the fish is too big. Secondly, the fish tank is filled with too much water, which exceeds the pressure on the fish tank. The third is the quality of fish tank.
Height: the height of the water level is generally in 50CM~60CM, mainly for the penetration of light waves! Higher than 60CM will affect the penetration of fluorescent lamps, metal halide lamps should also be below 67CM, and the cylinder that is too high is not convenient for future maintenance (to reach down the hand), of course, lower than 50CM will affect the overall beauty.
How high is the water level of the fish tank? the water level of the fish tank is usually related to its size, usually leaving 5-10 cm from the top. The reason why the water is not filled is to avoid excessive water pressure at the bottom, and if the water level is too high, the fish will easily jump into the tank.
How high is the water in the fish tank? generally, the water in the fish tank should not exceed 40 cm. According to the size of the fish tank, the water level should also be controlled, the height of the small fish tank is not high, the water can not be too deep, and leave a few centimeters of space at the top.