A brief introduction to the use of oxygenation when black fish are raised in a fish tank
An overview of the summary catalogue of this article:
- 1 、Do black fish larvae need to use an aerator to increase oxygen in a fish tank?
- 2 、Does the black fish need oxygen? go.
- 3 、Do you need oxygen for fish farming in water tanks? what are the benefits of oxygen?
- 4 、Can Blackfish not use an oxygen pump?
1. Black fish have a large feeding habit and a lot of feces, which can easily fertilize the pond water, lead to plankton reproduction and lack of oxygen in the water, so it is necessary to patrol the pond every morning and evening to carefully observe the Feeding and activities of black fish, and an aerator can be put into the pond to provide oxygen for black fish.
2. It depends on what kind of fish you have oxygen. If you have goldfish or something, as long as you don't raise too much, it won't be necessary. There is the size of your fish tank, depending on how big a small fish tank you are, even a small spherical fish tank that can be put on the desk is not necessary.
3. When there are few fish fed in the fish tank, and the density of the fish is not very high, there is no need for an aerator. Planting some aquatic plants in the tank can produce enough oxygen. Decide whether you need an aerator according to the variety of fish you raise.
4, mainly depends on what kind of fish you raise, general small fish do not need to increase oxygen, if it is a kind of goldfish, you must increase oxygen.
Does the black fish need oxygen? go.
1. No need, but if the density is high, the shallow water is still necessary, and the black fish generally do not have high requirements for oxygen content in the water. For aerator, if the density of fish is not very large, but monoculture blackfish generally do not need aerator, blackfish is the most hypoxia-tolerant fish in freshwater fish.
2. Needed. Black fish can breathe with their lungs from an early age. If you need to use an aerator to increase oxygen, you can also grow some aquatic plants and feed them to live earthworms or put the boiled egg yolk in gauze and knead it gently with your hands, so that the small particles of egg yolk fall into the water. Feed less.
3. If there is less water, just don't exceed the back of the black fish. No need for oxygen, black fish can swallow the way to let the intestines and stomach breathe air.
Do you need oxygen for fish farming in water tanks? what are the benefits of oxygen?
1. Fish culture in water tanks generally does not need oxygen. This kind of tank contains more water, few fish are raised, and they are all smaller fish, and the water surface is in contact with the air, so there is little hypoxia. In addition, this kind of cylinder is relatively deep, the bottom pressure of oxygen is high, and there may even be no bubbles.
2. Fish culture in a small fish tank also needs oxygen, especially when the feeding density is relatively high. Fish culture with oxygen is definitely better than no oxygen, because the environment with plenty of oxygen is more beneficial to the breathing of fish, but also can promote metabolism and accelerate its growth.
3. First, it is good for breathing, because oxygen helps fish breathe better. Second, it can maintain the water quality and have sufficient nutrients, which is helpful to maintain the water quality. third, it can promote the growth of fish.
4. nitrifying bacteria in the fish tank need to be oxygenated all the time. The Nitrifying bacteria in the fish tank need oxygen to maintain the balance of the water quality and maintain the crystal clear water quality. If the oxygen supply is stopped, the water quality will slowly become cloudy until all the nitrifying bacteria die. Turn off the filtration and oxygen, and the bacteria will die slowly after two hours.
Can Blackfish not use an oxygen pump?
Generally speaking, you don't need oxygen to raise black fish. If you raise a large number of black fish, it is recommended to add oxygen equipment to the water to increase the oxygen content in the water. If the black fish have symptoms of floating head or asphyxiation, it may be caused by lack of oxygen in the water, which can increase the frequency of changing water, improve the water quality and provide sufficient oxygen for the black fish.
What I need. Black fish can breathe with their lungs from an early age. If you need to use an aerator to increase oxygen, you can also grow some aquatic plants and feed them to live earthworms or put the boiled egg yolk in gauze and knead it gently with your hands, so that the small particles of egg yolk fall into the water. Feed less.
Fish culture generally does not need an oxygen pump, as long as the culture density is controlled, there is enough oxygen in the water to breathe. If you raise a lot of fish and have a high oxygen consumption, you need to use an oxygen pump for oxygenation. Oxygen is usually given for 2-4 hours a day, and an extra 2 hours is needed for high temperature and rainy weather.