When did the arowana start to color: how long did the arowana turn red?
When did the arowana start to color?
A list of the contents of this article:
- 1 、Why is the red dragon 30 centimeters still white?
- 2 、When does the red arowana start to color?
- 3 、Hair color process of red arowana
- 4 、The hair color principle of arowana
Why is the red dragon 30 centimeters still white?
To put it simply, it is because the growth is not enough, so the color does not come out.
Red Emperor Devil God 30cm hair color may be because the seed has not germinated, need to provide a good planting environment, such as temperature, humidity, light, etc., in order to promote seed germination, thus color.
The Red Dragon follows the environment to change his hair color, which is also the so-called environmental protection.color. Fish tank: it has been tested that the redness of black tank is redder, the redness of blue tank is brighter, and the transparent tank of white tank is lighter.
When the Red Arowana is about 30 centimeters long, the first scale frame of the first half of the fish body begins to color, then the second scale frame hair color, and the hair color of the Gill cover will increase and deepen, which at this stage will make people feel that the hair color of the red arowana has stopped. make the breeders lose confidence.
Of course, this is also relative, when the scale hair color of the red dragon is relatively slow. However, when the red dragon arrives around the 30cm, you can choose to use the white light with the red light, so that the red dragon Fish will develop faster, and the red light will deepen the redness of the red dragon fish scales.
When does the red arowana start to color?
1. How big is the hair color of the red dragon? under normal circumstances, when the body length is about 25 cm, the Gill cover will begin to produce color. The size of the hair color range is not important. The important thing is that the color should be strong.
2. The hair color of the red arowana is usually when the body length reaches 30 centimeters. Under normal circumstances, the operculum of the red arowana begins to color, and soon the scales will begin to color, starting with the first scale frame of the front half of the body.
3. The hair color of red arowana takes at least half a year to one year, and it even takes about two years to grow. This kind of fish has four stages of hair color. First of all, the Gill cover, generally grow to 25 cm or so, Gill cover began to color, color orange or pink is very ideal. Then there are the scales in the front part of the body, usually with 2-4 rows of hair colors.
4. The hair color process of red arowana is divided into four stages, starting from the cheek cover, then the first scale frame, the second scale frame, and finally the hair color area continues to expand and deepen repeatedly.
Hair color process of red arowana
Stage oneWhen did the arowana start to color?The cheek cover has been raised for half a year.When did the arowana start to color?Red arowana (about 25 cm long)When did the arowana start to color?The cheek cover began to color. The first hair color will be concentrated near the lines of the cheek cover.When did the arowana start to color?At this time, the hair color if the color quality can be orange or pink is very ideal, the thicker the darker the thicker the better.
The red arowana begins to color at about thirty centimeters. Their hair color process is very long. The Gill is the first color, followed by the first scale frame, and then the second scale frame. When they grow to about 30 centimeters, their gills begin to color.
The hair color of red arowana takes at least half a year to a year, and it even takes about two years. This kind of fish has four stages of hair color. First of all, the Gill cover, generally grow to 25 cm or so, Gill cover began to color, color orange or pink is very ideal. Then there are the scales in the front part of the body, usually with 2-4 rows of hair colors.
Red arowana hair color is normally divided into four stages: the first stage, the red arowana Gill cover begins to color, when the arowana grows to about 25 centimeters, the Gill cover will begin to spread hair color, the hair color range is not the bigger the better, but depends on its color quality, generally orange or pink is better, the thicker the color, the better.
The hair color principle of arowana
If the red arowanaWhen did the arowana start to color?The hair color is bleak, exceptWhen did the arowana start to color?In addition to the water quality, it is likely to be caused by the improper matching of the environment and lighting. The hair color of arowana mainly depends on the pigment accumulation of scales, so it is necessary to use light to induce the hair color of arowana.
The reason why arowana is prone to color at low water level is that the light at the top of the tank and the light at the low water level will produce a significant refraction.
In the aquarium that raises the red arowana, you can add some local raw water and some dried leaves to stimulate the hair color of the red arowana. In addition, the blood dragon fish can also be supplemented with some astaxanthin and carotene, which can stimulate the red pigment in its scales.