Dinosaur fish Baidu encyclopedia complete picture, dinosaur fish scientific name
Encyclopedia of Dinosaur fish Baidu
An overview of the summary catalogue of this article:
- 1 、Is hexagonal dinosaur fish poisonous?
- 2 、What kind of dinosaur fish, what to eat?
- 3 、The happy performance of hexagonal dinosaur fish
Is Hexagonal Dinosaur Fish poisonous?
Hexagonal dinosaur fish is not poisonous. Hexagonal dinosaur fish is a small salamander with the appearance of a dinosaur, the scientific name is Mexican blunt salamander, is an aquatic amphibian, is endemic to Mexico. Hexagonal dinosaur fish is different from salamanders, which contain tetrodotoxin.
hexagonal dinosaurs are salamanders that are not poisonous, and they are gentle, non-aggressive and can be touched with their hands. Hexagonal dinosaur fish having an amphibian of the blunt-mouthed salamanders of the family Callidae. Its dark brown with black spots, albino, white mutants and other color mutants are common.
Hexagonal dinosaur fish can be touched without poison. Hexagonal dinosaurs are salamanders that are not poisonous, and they are gentle, non-aggressive and can be touched with their hands. When raising hexagonal arowana, be careful not to mix as much as possible. The hexagonal dragon eats so much that if the feed is not enough, the hexagonal dragon will hurt other fish.
Hexagonal dinosaur fish is not poisonous and can be touched. Hexagonal dinosaur fish is a salamander that is not toxic, and its temperament is gentle, non-aggressive and can be touched by hands. But when raising hexagonal dinosaur fish, be careful not to mix as much as possible.
What kind of dinosaur fish, what to eat?
1. Four-horned dinosaur fish eats small fish. According to the relevant public information of the inquiry, the four-legged dinosaur fish is carnivorous and has a strong ability to accept feed, including small fish, bread worms, red worms, animal offal, chicken and so on, and mixed water such as viscera and chicken. The first choice is to eat small fish.
2. The scientific name of albino dinosaur: (polyfin fishes have 2 genera, namely, polyfin and Reed scale fish.
3. Hexagonal dinosaurs need to be fed 1 or 2 times a day when they eat red worms and chicken livers. Hexagonal dinosaurs need to be fed once or twice a day when they eat red worms and chicken livers. The water environment and water quality of raising hexagonal dinosaurs: muddy water and old sour water are not suitable for raising hexagonal dinosaurs.
4. Dinosaur fish are carnivorous fish, and they have a strong ability to accept feed. Small fish, bread worms, red worms, animal offal and chicken are all accepted, but mixed water such as viscera and chicken should be the first choice. Frozen Antarctic shrimp, fish food can also be fed, basically do not pick bait.
The happy performance of hexagonal dinosaur fish
Wag your tail. Hexagonal dinosaur fish can swim and wag their tails comfortably. Hexagonal dinosaur fish just have a big appetite and will be full, so they naturally don't eat when they are full.Encyclopedia of Dinosaur Fish BaiduHexagonal dinosaur fish need to be fed one or two times a day, eating more and digesting faster. Hexagonal dinosaur fish generally refers to Mexican blunt salamanders.
The hexagonal arowana feels hungry, will swim to the surface and spit bubbles, and will be very active when seeing someone coming. Although the hexagonal arowana has strong hunger tolerance, it is also gluttonous and is in a state of foraging all the time.
The hexagonal dinosaur determined that the owner's performance was loveEncyclopedia of Dinosaur Fish BaiduWhen you, it will be willing to let you close to it, touch it; recognize the owner of the hexagonal dinosaur will take the initiative to approach when eating, and will make a special sound to show that they like you. Hexagonal dinosaur fish and people are the same, both have a high IQ, more intelligent, so they can recognize their owners.
Hexagonal dinosaur fish recognize the owner, hexagonal dinosaur fish will recognize the owner for about three weeks, at this time, they will follow the phenomenon when the owner is feeding. Sometimes, they also make a strange sound of "vupalupa". In addition, broken body regeneration is another strange phenomenon of hexagonal dinosaur fish.