Does the white jade stone in the fish tank affect the water quality? video explanation, can white jade stones be put in the fish tank?
An overview of the summary catalogue of this article:
- 1 、What is the white jade of fish tank?
- 2 、Can I put a white stone in the fish tank? Like this
- 3 、Can I use white jade in the sea tank?
What is the white jade of fish tank?
Jade, pictographic characters. First seen in oracle bone inscriptions, like a string of jade shape. The original meaning refers to jade. Shuowen: "Jade is the beauty of stone." "Poetry calls Nanye to have a dead bird": "Baimao is pure, and there are women like jade.
good. In general, jade itself has more or less minerals that are beneficial to the body, which will be absorbed by Fish. At the same time, jade can also purify water quality. A hundred benefits but no harm.
Some stones such as pottery stone, pine pebble, silica sand, pebble and silicified wood can be put into the fish tank of peacock fish. These stones can keep the water quality stable and adjust the water quality to weak alkaline. Although stones can be put into the peacock fish tank, breeders should not put too big stones to avoid occupying the living space of the peacock fish.
White jade is the main raw material for extracting magnesium metal. Magnesium metal can be widely used in automotive, aerospace, scientific instruments, machinery manufacturing, transportation, energy storage materials, architectural decoration, nodular black cast iron, desulphurizer, Grignard reagent, pyrotechnics, military flares and protective anti-corrosion materials and other industries.
The sea water tank can not use live stone, because living stone is not a necessity, at this time can also be used to lay sand instead of live stone, its ornamental effect is also good, but pay attention to the need for live stone, to more sand creatures, such as starfish, sea cucumbers and so on. You can use white jade.
The white jade in the fish tank faded because it was not boiled in boiling water. According to the relevant information: the stone specially placed in the fish tank needs to be boiled with boiling water, one is disinfection, the other is decolorization.
Can I put a white stone in the fish tank? Like this
1. White is suitable for nourishing body with dark color.Does the white jade stone in the fish tank affect the water quality? video explanationFish and marine fish. It is recommended not to use pure white.Does the white jade stone in the fish tank affect the water quality? video explanationCan be mixed with other colors of stone, white is not the main color of the fish tank, is embellishment. Fish like neutral color and darker environment, the bottom sand is too white is not good for fish culture, but there is one, very good-looking.
2. Generally speaking, if you choose suitable white pebbles and after proper treatment and cleaning, putting white pebbles in the fish tank is harmless to the fish. However, in order to keep the water quality clean and fish healthy, stones or other ornaments that may release harmful substances should be avoided as far as possible.
3. Yes. First wash with water a few more times, then disinfect with Potassium permanganate solution for 30 minutes, fish it out and rinse it with clean water. Note: Potassium Permanganate concentration should not be too high, dark red is fine.
Can I use white jade in the sea tank?
1. Good. In general, jade itself has more or less minerals that are beneficial to the body, which will be absorbed by fish. At the same time, jade can also purify water quality. A hundred benefits but no harm.
2. White pebbles are called limestone. It is recommended not to use white stones. If you plant aquatic plants, it is better to use yellow sand. If you raise alkaline hard-water fish like African sea bream, use coral stone.
3. Enough space for tanks before raising marine fish of tropical fish series, apart from the fact that family members have no objection, it is also necessary to observe whether there is enough environmental space at home to install fish tanks, lighting equipment, filters, and so on.