Is it easy to raise White Desas Rohan Fish? a brief introduction to the video.
Is the White Desas Rohan easy to raise? video.
An overview of the summary catalogue of this article:
- 1 、How to raise Tessa Luohan fish
- 2 、Breeding method of Luohan fish in Desa _ culture method of Luohan fish
- 3 、How to raise the Luohan seedlings of 2cm?
- 4 、Feeding techniques of Deza Luohan fish
- 5 、What is the suitable environment for raising Desas Luohan fish?
How to raise Tessa Luohan fish
1. Hua Luohan does not have strict requirements on water quality, but because of its large food intake, a filter with good efficacy should be selected when raising it. This will not only keep the water clean, increase dissolved oxygen in the water, but also help to maintain the growth of beneficial bacteria in the water. The Water temperature should be about 26 ~ 27c and the pH value should be between 5 ~ 2.
2. Water quality: Luohan Fish need neutral water quality, and the PH value can be kept between 8 and 5. Excessive acid water quality will lead to the tail-burning phenomenon of Luohan fish. Although it is not a serious disease, it will affect the ornamental quality of Luohan fish. feeding: Luohan fish need to be fed selectively according to their different stages.
3. This kind of fish has a strong sense of land, so it can only be raised separately. This kind of fish likes the older water quality. under normal circumstances, it is better to change 1/3 of the water in the fish tank every month and keep the water temperature at 28 to 30 degrees. The volume of the fish tank should be larger so that it can grow freely, and the best height is 80 cm to 1 m.
4. How to raise the water quality of Desas Luohan fish: Desas Luohan fish have relatively high requirements for living water quality. They prefer weakly acidic water quality, so it is best to keep the acidity and alkalinity of the water around 6. You can put some black water and olive leaves in the water tank. To a certain extent, it can reduce the pH of the water body.
5. Water temperature: when raising blue Desas Luohan fish, the water temperature should be controlled between 28 and 30 ℃ as much as possible. Feeding: when feeding them, the choice of feed should be changed according to their growth period. In the period of juvenile fish, red worms are mostly used for feeding.
6. How to raise the water temperature of the white Desas Luohan: the temperature of the family should be between 26 and 28 ℃. Once the feeding temperature exceeds or falls below this temperature range, it will cause the body color of the white Desas Luohan fish to turn gray. It will also affect their appetite to some extent.
Breeding method of Luohan fish in Desa _ culture method of Luohan fish
With a strong sense of site, it is recommended to keep it in a single tank. In addition, the size of the space will also affect the growth speed and shape of Hua Luohan. When raising, it is best to choose an aquarium of more than three feet, so that the growth of the fish will not be restricted. With black or blue as the background of the aquarium, Arhats show the most beautiful body color.
In addition to the normal light, turn on the light for 4 hours every day. The daily lighting can be controlled at about 10 hours, which has a better effect on the health and color performance of the fish. Laying a layer of bottom sand in the fish tank not only helps to stabilize the water quality, but also contributes to the coloring of Luohan, especially the colorful sand with red.
Water quality: the suitable Water quality environment is more beneficial to the survival of Desas Luohan fish. The most suitable PH value of water body is about 6. It is recommended to use black water and olive leaves in the water tank to reduce the pH of the water body. Lighting: it is recommended to keep 4-6 hours of light every day. The lamp tube can choose purple red.
How to raise the Luohan seedlings of 2cm?
When feeding young fish, at least 2 meals a day should be guaranteed. Red worms can be selected during fry feeding. When fry are in 2cm, the chewing ability is average. Red worms can be chopped and fed. If you can swallow several red worms at a time, you don't have to cut them again.Is the White Desas Rohan easy to raise? video.Yes.
It is best to have a tank of more than 1 meter for raising Luohan, which is helpful to control water quality and fish.Is the White Desas Rohan easy to raise? video.She has a beautiful figure.
How to raise the water quality of Luohan fish seedlings: filtration should be enhanced and the number of water changes should be reduced. Because of the changes in water quality and the action of changing water, the small fish will be frightened, and the frequency of changing water will generally be kept at 1/5 in 10 days.
Problem 6: it is not difficult to raise Luohan fish fry. In addition to general care, this kind of fish likes higher temperature water, and it also prefers to live in an environment with higher PH value (that is, alkaline).
Feeding techniques of Deza Luohan fish
1. When raising, it is best to choose an aquarium of more than three feet, so that the growth of the fish will not be restricted. With black or blue as the background of the aquarium, Arhats show the most beautiful body color.
2. Feeding: Luohan fish need to be fed selectively according to its different stages. In the fry stage, the main food of Luohan fish is red worms, and some frozen river shrimps can be fed more than 6 centimeters. The sub-adult stage of the Luohan fish can be changed to feed, the variety of feed is more, according to the needs of the Luohan fish to choose.
3. Lighting: it is recommended to keep 4-6 hours of light every day. The lamp tube can choose purple red. Feeding: only artificial feed is recommended. It's better for their health. The frequency of feeding should not be too high, just feed it twice a day.
What is the suitable environment for raising Desas Luohan fish?
1. Water quality: the suitable water quality environment is more beneficial to the survival of Desas Luohan fish. The most suitable PH value of water body is about 6. It is recommended to use black water and olive leaves in the water tank to reduce the pH of the water body. Lighting: it is recommended to keep 4-6 hours of light every day. The lamp tube can choose purple red.
2. Rohan fish should be kept at 30 ℃, dissolved oxygen more than 6 mg / L and pH value less than 0.01. because parent fish can reproduce smoothly only in a comfortable living environment. In addition, we should also pay attention to the bait.
3. Living environment: because of the aggressive nature of Luohan fish, mixed culture is not recommended for raising Luohan fish, preferably in a single tank. The size of the fish tank is generally about one meter, and the lowest water level should be above 40 fish. Different species of Luohan fish have slightly different environmental requirements. which can be changed slightly according to the needs of the fish.