How to feed the arowana and grow fast (how to feed the arowana, what should be paid attention to)
This site is a website about the aquarium industry, this article introduces how to feed the dragon fish to grow fast, and how to feed the dragon Fish, and what corresponding information you need to pay attention to. I hope it will be helpful to the fish friends, thank you for following our Xianglong Fish Farm.
The contents of this article:
- 1 、What does the dragon fish eat to grow faster (what does the little dragon fish eat to grow up faster)
- 2 、What does the red dragon fish eat to grow fast and big?
- 3 、What arowana eat grows fast and how does it grow fast?
- 4 、What does the golden dragon fish eat to grow fast?
- 5 、What does the golden dragon fish eat to grow fast and fat (what does the golden dragon fish feed grow fast)
What does the dragon fish eat to grow faster (what does the little dragon fish eat to grow up faster)
1. What do Arowana eat to grow strong?
2. What do arowana eat to get fat?
3. What kind of body width does the dragon fish eat?
4. What does the dragon fish eat to be fatHow to feed the golden dragon fish and grow fastCome on.
1. Eat frogs, small fish and so onHow to feed the golden dragon fish and grow fastLive food can make dragon fish grow stronger.
two。 You can also eat shrimp for dragon fish.
3. Eating shrimp can not only promote the dragon fish.How to feed the golden dragon fish and grow fastSkeletal development ofHow to feed the golden dragon fish and grow fastAnd can also color the arowana.
4. There are also high protein contents such as Loach and insects.How to feed the golden dragon fish and grow fastThe food can also be fed properly.
5. Eating these foods often can make the dragon fish fat and strong.
7. Keeping the water temperature between 25 and 30 ℃ can make them grow stronger.
What does the red dragon fish eat to grow fast and big?
The little arowana below 10CM just began to eat raw bait.How to feed the golden dragon fish and grow fastCan be fed with freshly shelled white bread worms, shrimp peeled off head and tail into shrimp balls, blood worms and other bait. Eat less and eat more and feed 4-5 times a day. The fish around 15CM can be fed with normal bread worms, shrimp without shrimp sword, and fish with 1.5CM. At this time, the arowana grows rapidly and eats an astonishing amount. Properly increasing the number and quantity of feeding can adapt to its growth. The arowana above 20CM can be fed with larger fish, shrimp, Loach, meat and other bait. Can also feed a variety of insects and other live bait, these are arowana's favorite food, be careful not to let the bait be contaminated.
The intestines of golden arowana are not like them.How to feed the golden dragon fish and grow fastHe is as long as a fish, so the golden arowana does not chew when it eats. It hooked the food into its mouth with its tongue and swallowed it. And because he doesn't chew food and doesn't digest it so quickly after swallowing it, he doesn't eat much.
When feeding arowana or any kind of fish, do not feed only one kind of feed. Best of all, it's all kinds of feed.How to feed the golden dragon fish and grow fastIt will float on the surface, swim in the water, and sink to the bottom of the sea. If you only feed one kind of feed, such as a dead centipede, dead bodies float on the water, right? So, guess what happens to the golden arowana? HaHow to feed the golden dragon fish and grow fast! It will become a hanging-eyed golden arowana, looking up all the time! After all, the golden arowana is not an advanced creature, it will be very smart to know that there is food on it, so it will keep looking up, and it will change its eyes. If you only feed the feed that sank under the water, the fisheye will go all the way down!
Add: although the golden dragon fish doesn't eat much, it has to be fed twice a day until it is full.
The golden arowana has a mature period of four and a half to five years and weighs 1ml and 2kg.
Golden arowana is suitable for living in water with a pH value of 6.5-8.5 and a temperature of 28 degrees Celsius (℃). When you raise arowana, you do not need to give extra oxygen, because the arowana can probe its own head out of the water to absorb oxygen. As a result, golden arowana usually swim downstream from the surface of the water, rarely in too deep water.
What arowana eat grows fast and how does it grow fast?
Arowana can feed some live baits such as harvest shrimp, small fry, river shrimp, crickets and Loach, as well as some animal feeds such as red worms, bread worms, yellow powder worms, lean meat, animal offal, and so on. These foods contain more protein and fat and can provide them with more nutrients. At the critical stage of the Growth and Development.of arowana, the demand for nutrition is relatively high, and breeders can feed them more animal feed, which can speed up their growth. What does the dragon fish eat to grow fast?
If breeders want arowana to grow faster, they should feed them more nutritious food. The more suitable foods for arowana are harvest shrimp, small fish fry, river shrimp, crickets, Loach, centipede, earthworms and other live bait, these foods are not only nutritious, but also can improve the fun of hunting arowana. Breeders can also feed them some animal feeds such as red worms, blood worms, bread worms, yellow powder worms, lean meat and animal offal, which are easy to preserve and are not easy to carry parasites and bacteria. Feeding these foods to breeders can speed up the growth of arowana and ensure their adequate nutrition.
Second, how to grow arowana quickly
1. Constant water temperature: arowana have higher requirements for water temperature. They like to live in a water temperature between 28 and 30 ℃. If breeders want them to grow faster, they must make sure that they live in a Comfortable Environment. If possible, keep the water temperature between 30 ℃, which can increase their metabolism and speed up their growth.
2. Reasonable feeding: if breeders want to make arowana grow faster, they should choose to feed a small amount of food many times. This can speed up their absorption and digestion, and can also increase the rate of growth.
3. Stable water quality: arowana has relatively strict requirements on water quality, and breeders need to maintain good water quality so that they can grow better. In artificial farming, it is necessary to keep the water quality stable so that their growth rate can be accelerated.
What does the golden dragon fish eat to grow fast?
1, less than 12 cmHow to feed the golden dragon fish and grow fastThe young fish just began to eat raw bait.How to feed the golden dragon fish and grow fastAt this timeHow to feed the golden dragon fish and grow fastYou can feed freshly shelled white bread worms, shrimps (be sure to turn the head and tail, preferably peeled into shrimp balls to avoid hard shell damage to the stomach), blood worms and other more palatable bait. Eat less and eat more and feed four times a day.
2, 15 cm of crayfish can be fed with normal bread worms and shrimps (shrimp preferably removed from the shrimp sword), or 1.5 cm of small fish. At this time, the arowana grows rapidly and eats an astonishing amount. The feeding times and amount can be increased appropriately.
3, more than 20 centimeters of arowana can be fed with larger fish, shrimp, Loach, meat and other bait. Can also feed a variety of insects and other live bait, these are arowana's favorite food, but be careful not to let these baits be contaminated.
New fish in the tank
When the new fish is bought back, the air pump in the fish tank has to run for at least 24 hours to completely eradicate chlorine in the water. If you always use a biofilter, it is best to have the water reach a pH of 6-7 and a temperature of 25 degrees Celsius.
Add small salt to the fish tank (approximately 1 or 2 teaspoons to every 5 gallons or 20 liters of water) to reduce the risk of fungal attacks and keep the fish healthy and boost its appetite.
If there are conditions, it is best to get water from the original tank of the new fish back to your own tank (if there is no problem with the water in the original tank), and it is best to take back 1can3, so as to facilitate the adverse reaction of the new fish to sudden changes in the environment.
Reference: Baidu encyclopedia-over-back golden arowana
What does the golden dragon fish eat to grow fast and fat (what does the golden dragon fish feed grow fast)
1. What does the golden dragon fish eat to grow fast?
2. Does arowana eat goldfish grow fast?
3. How does the golden dragon fish grow so fast?
4. What kind of fish does Jinlong eat best?
1. If the golden arowana eats only one kind of foodHow to feed the golden dragon fish and grow fastIt will grow more slowly.
two。 If they want to grow faster,How to feed the golden dragon fish and grow fastIt is best to mix several kinds of food to feed them.
3. Specifically,How to feed the golden dragon fish and grow fastYou can mainly feed small fish, shrimp and other foods with high nutritional valueHow to feed the golden dragon fish and grow fastAnd feed them a small amount of cockroaches, crickets and other insects to supplement trace elements.
4. Occasionally, you can feed some red worms as a snack.
5. In addition, if there is a golden arowana onlyHow to feed the golden dragon fish and grow fastYou can also feed them this kind of feed.
This is the end of the introduction of how to feed the arowana and grow fast. thank you for taking the time to read the contents of this site, more about how to feed the arowana, what you need to pay attention to, and how to feed the arowana to grow fast. don't forget to find it on this site.