How to treat a lot of black spots on the arowana (what are the black spots on the arowana)
There are a lot of black spots on the dragon fish.
A list of the contents of this article:
- 1 、How does my golden dragon fish grow black spot to return a responsibility?
- 2 、Silver arowana has black spots, how to return a responsibility?
- 3 、How to treat the fish with black spot?
- 4 、What if there are black spots on the back of the red dragon fish?
How does my golden dragon fish grow black spot to return a responsibility?
The reasons for the blackening of the arowana body and tail are as follows: the deterioration of water quality, blindfold and other diseases. The water temperature is kept at 30 degrees, the water is changed by 1/3 every day, and the crude salt in the tank can be improved for two to three days; subcutaneous tissue bleeding caused by fungal infection.
The main cause of black spot disease of goldfish is that the Fish is injured by friction when fishing and transporting goldfish, and the fish is infected by mold spores after being injured by trauma or parasites, which leads to black spot disease.
Fish disease is mainly caused by poor water quality for a long time, just like people who are easy to get sick if they live in a bad air environment for a long time.
There are many reasons for the blackening of golden dragon fish scales, such as drug poisoning, water quality problems, illness and so on. After the discovery of similar problems, we should first clearly diagnose the cause of goldfish scales turning black, and then give reasonable treatment to the case. If the golden dragon fish scales are black, you can try to replace the fish tank with new water.
Silver arowana has black spots, how to return a responsibility?
1. The cause of bacterial infectionThere are a lot of black spots on the dragon fish.The black spots on the silver dragon fish scales may be caused by infected bacteria, and they have relatively strict requirements on water quality. If there are more harmful substances or bacteria in the water they live in, they are easily infected.
2. the cause of color spot: the black spot on the silver arowana may be just a color spot, not other diseases. This kind of color spot is the same as the freckles on the face, but it affects the appearance and does not endanger the health. The main cause of this color spot is pigment deposition or poor water quality.
3. If you are feeding floating feed, it is related to the quality of the feed. For example, fat oxidation in feedThere are a lot of black spots on the dragon fish.Black spots can appear after feeding for more than 20 days, such as non-protein nitrogen such as melamine in the feed, and black spots can appear in about a week after feeding.
4, silver arowana common disease: silver dragon back blackened how to do? Silver dragon fish black enteritis caused by dyspepsia enteritis: silver dragon fish common disease: silver dragon back blackening how to do? Symptoms: silver arowana anorexia or refusal to eat, body color darkened or blackened, most of the time arowana away from the group, face wall, feces for loose stool or purulent white stool.
5, those small black spots should be parasites, you can use formalin or trichlorfon, but to grasp the weight, these should be effective on parasites and bacteria. As for a small crack in the left pectoral fin, it may have something to do with your water quality, sometimes there will be a burning tail, and the rotten fin will also be caused by bacteria.
How to treat the fish with black spot?
Drug prevention and treatment: if the goldfish has unfortunately been infected with black spot, you can try to sprinkle 250 grams of salt and 250 grams of baking soda on the fish tank of 100 centimeters, 55 grams and 45 centimeters. You need to stick to the medicine bath for several days. The treatment effect is very significant.
If you are suffering from black spot, you need to be treated with large white tablets, but ordinary fish can simply give up buying new ones. In addition, if the fish do not pay attention to shade during the discoloration period, they will also have dark spots. Resting fish with black spots are not necessarily sick, but may also be frightened, causing it to have a stress response.
Reason 1: either 0.3 grams of malachite green or methylene blue can be dissolved in 100 kg water and the fish body can be washed for 10-20 minutes, or the goldfish body can be washed with 2% mi 3% salt water, once a day for 5 min each time.
Other prevention and treatment: if the goldfish has unfortunately been infected with black spot, you can try to sprinkle 250 grams of salt and 250 grams of baking soda on the fish tank of 100 centimeters, 55 grams and 45 centimeters. You need to persist in a medicine bath for several days. The treatment effect is very significant.
What if there are black spots on the back of the red dragon fish?
1. You can also soak the fish in 1% salt water for 20 minutes, and it will be better after a few days.There are a lot of black spots on the dragon fish.You can also use fish medicine that specializes in black spot disease, such asThere are a lot of black spots on the dragon fish.White point net, the effect is remarkable.
2. The blackening of the red dragon fish is usually related to the environment, which may be due to the deterioration of the water quality, the low temperature or infection.There are a lot of black spots on the dragon fish.Germs. If it is caused by the deterioration of water quality, it is necessary to change its water regularly to improve the water environment. If the temperature is too low, it is necessary to raise the water temperature appropriately to keep it at about 28 ℃.
3. Be careful not to hurt the fish when fishing and transportation. a small amount of salt can be put into the aquarium of new fish to restrain the occurrence of water mildew and pay attention to cleaning and disinfection when putting live bait. The water quality is kept clean to prevent the growth of water mold. It can generally prevent the occurrence of this disease.
4. in the cases with serious body surface changes, it can be seen that the internal organs such as liver, spleen and kidney are congested, swollen and fragile, and there is more mucus on the Gill filament and intestinal mucosa. [control methods] before entering the box or going into the pond, the fish should be washed with 10ppm bleach or 20ppm Potassium permanganate for 10-15 minutes.
5. From the picture, this may be a kind of crustacean that is infected with Anchor head Beetle (commonly known as Anchor head Beetle). Only the female parasites on the fish, about 1 cm long. Anchor fleas are found in the water all the year round, especially in summer and autumn.