Is it easy to raise arowana on your back? how to raise arowana?
Is it easy to raise Arowana after carrying it? how to raise it?
Today, I have shared with you the knowledge of how to raise arowana, and it will also explain how to raise arowana. If you happen to solve the problems you are facing now, don't forget to pay attention to Xianglongyu Farm, let's start now!
The contents of this article:
- 1 、What does the arowana mean? how did you raise the arowana?
- 2 、How to raise arowana on the back?
- 3 、How old is the golden arowana to stop crawling? how to raise the crawling back quickly?
- 4 、How to raise the golden arowana with grade b
- 5 、Is it easy to raise golden arowana with blue background? how to raise it?
- 6 、How to raise golden arowana well
What does the arowana mean? how did you raise the arowana?
The arowana on the back means that the six rows of scales on their bodies are all golden.Is it easy to raise arowana after carrying it? how to raise it?In this way, it is called over-back golden arowana. The scales of arowana not only have better glossinessIs it easy to raise arowana after carrying it? how to raise it?And there will be pearls on each scale, which looks very beautiful. However, it is difficult for the arowana to judge whether they have carried the arowana in their infancy, and only the adult arowana can judge whether it is too much by the color of their scales.
1. What does the arowana mean? the arowana means that all six rows of scales on their bodies becomeIs it easy to raise arowana after carrying it? how to raise it?Golden yellow, so that it can be called over-back golden arowana. The scales in their sixth row happen to be on their backs, and not all golden arowana scales turn golden yellow. Only properly raised golden arowana can be turned into over-backed golden arowana. It is difficult to tell whether the arowana is overcarried when they are young, because the backs of the arowana are all black when they are young, and only when they are adults can they be judged by the color of the scales on their backs.
Second, how to raise the back arowana 1, Feed more color feed: if you want to turn the golden arowana into the back goldfish, you have to feed them some more color food. For example, small fish, shrimps, centipedes and so on, these foods are conducive to their hair color, and the nutrients in the food are more sufficient, which can be fed to golden arowana for a long time.
2. Increase the light: Golden arowana can receive more sunlight when they are in the wild, and when they are raised in captivity, they need to have enough sunshine in their lives. If you can't receive too much sunlight, it is recommended to install aquarium lights, which can also replace natural light.
3. Keep the environment stable: in the process of breeding, it is necessary to ensure the stability of their living environment and minimize the fluctuation of water temperature and water quality, so that they can develop better.
How to raise arowana on the back?
First, have known the back golden dragon
Take the real fish that we can come into contact with from fish friends and fish traders as an example, the characteristics of the golden dragon, or the golden dragon that can be called the golden dragon, should at least have the following characteristics:
1. Generally, the scales on the back are bright to 6 rows, and the scales are all bright, while the high back is generally bright to 5 rows, and the pearl scales are partially bright, but now due to the continuous hybridization of the fish farm, some high backs will also go up to 6 rows, that is, the so-called B grade over-backs (many fish friends do not understand the concept of how to calculate 6 rows, very simple, that is, the side line of arowana (also known as the middle line) is in a row of 3 rows of scales, up to 4 rows, to sub-analogy)
2. The scale gold has excellent performance, which can coruscate a very textured metal color, and the body surface can be divided into 24K, white gold, blue background, colorful, purple gold and so on. Individual excellent gemstones or high backs can also show a very strong sense of gold, but the general performance, especially the pearl scales and scales close to the tail pearl scales, can hardly show intact insect patterns.
3. The golden dragon pays great attention to its pedigree, and its pure lineage, especially the original classical over-back golden dragon's seven fins, is not very large. The improved "Lida" seven colors praised by fish friends are larger than the traditional golden dragon's seven fins, but it is still inferior to the red dragon.
Second, choose the actual combat strategy of carrying Jinlong.
A pure-blooded golden dragon can move tens of thousands as a starting level, and the high price makes us have to learn to choose. The characteristics of the Golden Dragon on its back determine that it must be different from the selection of the Red Dragon. The selection of the Red Dragon actual combat strategy has been reviewed in great detail and professionally by our predecessors, so we will not repeat it here. Let's simulate the actual combat, Come on baby!
1. Physical store strategy: if there are conditions, fish friends are advised to go to the physical store to buy for two reasons: one is that the photos or videos we see will be different from the physical objects due to different environments and equipment; second, physical stores from sales security links to after-sales service guidance will be more secure than online shopping. All right, let's find a reputable store. Don't pay to take the goods and go like a man who buys clothes and pants and a pack of cigarettes. My experience is to have a look at it twice at a time, talk about it three times or four times, and sell it again five times or six times. Once or twice to see the state of the fish, there are hanging eyes, land bags and other limitations, the state of depressed, poor appetite of PASS, hanging eyes, land bags and other deficiencies of PASS, does not meet their own aesthetic PASS, good quality but ridiculously high price of this PASS, a circle down, now put into your heart will not be more than a few fish (but also in the case of big fish shop has a choice). The boss or shop assistant is generally good at watching people. He is clear about your financial ability and which fish you like. At this time, he will come to introduce the benefits and advantages of this fish will give you a lot of free guidance. At this time, do not take him as a relative. To keep a clear head, you might as well talk to him about the fish market and whether the business is difficult or not. Try to find out the true situation of the fish you like. Then make a comparison and sift through what you have learned in your life or what you have learned from the Dragon Top.
1. There is a guarantee for choosing big-name products from regular fishing grounds, such as Lida, Panglong and so on.
2. The fish body is intact, the chip scan code is correct, and the condition is good.
3. carefully observe the performance of the scales, especially the performance of the beads, and don't spend too much money to get a B to go back. By the way, some fish traders make some B produce excellent performance through pressure culture and other means. Then mark the back to give you a price between the back and the B to sell, which is not the case after being raised in the hands of fish friends for a period of time.
Online shop strategy: to tell you the truth, my later dragons are bought online. Online shopping tries to choose the top ranking and reputable merchants on Longtop. I have come into contact with some Longtop merchants. In addition to their unique breeding experience, what is more valuable is that they have adhered to the traditional way of doing business, with equal importance of benefit and righteousness, business and Tao. and if we have some patience, we will get a more ideal and cost-effective arowana when we rush to them for activities and special offers.
III. Daily feeding of Golden Dragon on the back
If pedigree determines 90%, then the remaining 10% is a reflection of your ability and level.
1. The primary stage: do not be careless. The more pure the bloodline is, the more sensitive the golden dragon is to the outside world. Compared with the red dragon, it is more neurotic. After the environment changes, it hits the cylinder, refuses to eat, and cuts itself. "with an advertisement saying: anything is possible. Even the golden dragon in the hands of the old bird will have all kinds of experiences. Raising the golden dragon needs better water, more knowledge and experience, and more patience. 2. Intermediate and advanced:
Key words: Water quality-Guobijinlong grows in the upper reaches of lakes or rivers, has more frequent fresh water replenishment, and Red Dragon prefers sour or older water. compared with the water quality of the red dragon, the water quality can be slightly harder or the PH value is relatively higher, so generally speaking, the water quality in the north of China is harder and more suitable for raising Jinlong, while the water quality in the south is more suitable for raising.
Red Dragon; Lighting-Lighting is an impossible factor to promote the performance of the Golden Dragon scale. Tricolor T8 is necessary. Special lamps or underwater lights can be used as a help. In general, it is necessary to ensure more than 10 hours of light every day. Even if the gold quality of the adult Jinlong is stable, it also needs a certain amount of light every day. My suggestion is in the training stage: configure two 40WT8 during the day and reduce it to a 40-watt T8 at night, so as to ensure the light demand of the dragon in the growth stage, without causing 24-hour strong light pressure on the fish, so that the arowana has a day-night difference and physiological adjustment. Scientific fish pressure can indeed make the dragon get extraordinary performance, but excessive fish pressure will make the dragon fish depressed. For a long time in a state of sub-health, very vulnerable to a variety of diseases, pressure to be appropriate science, do not blindly pursue a so-called extreme.
Background-30 cm front white background, 35 cm blue background, 40 adult fish black background. Zhongyuan has said too much on this forum and will not explain it.
Recipes-there are always small fish and shrimp, and others are shops. The popular saying on the forum is that the red dragon eats centipedes to help the hair color, while the golden dragon eating small goldfish absorbs the scales of the small goldfish to enhance the gold quality. I only repeat this point of view, whether there is a scientific conclusion, but also need to be played in depth by the warriors.
How old is the golden arowana to stop crawling? how to raise the crawling back quickly?
Under normal circumstances, the arowana stops climbing its back in about 3 years. The time for them to climb the back is longer than that of the high-backed arowana, and the time to climb the back is relatively late. Although they climb their backs relatively late, their scales already have a metallic texture in their infancy. When they reach 35 centimeters in length, they begin to color. Although the crawling back of the arowana is earlier than the hair color, it is difficult to observe. First, how old the golden arowana is, it stops crawling.
Arowana usually stop climbing their backs after about 3 years. Compared with other high-backed arowana, they climb their backs later and for longer. Although they crawl their backs for a long time, their bodies already have a metallic texture at an early age. When their body length reaches about 35 centimeters, the color of the body will be converted to yellow gold, and the light will have a reflective effect. Although the crawling back of the golden arowana is earlier than the hair color, it is not obvious after climbing the back, and can only be seen after the hair color. In order to speed up the speed of climbing back arowana, it is necessary to ensure adequate food, nutrition and light if they have been raised in captivity.
Second, how to raise the golden arowana with a quick back
1. Feed colouration feed: if breeders want to make goldfish climb their backs faster, they should feed them more colorful fodder, such as small fish, shrimp, centipede and so on. These foods are all beneficial to their color. And the nutrients in these foods are more abundant, so they are more suitable to be used as food for golden arowana.
2. Increase the light: goldfish live in the upper layer of the water when they are in the wild, and breeders need to make sure that they live in an environment with enough light, which can also speed up their back climbing.
3. Stable environment: it is relatively difficult to raise arowana, and they are very sensitive to changes in the environment. Breeders need to keep the environment stable so that they can live more comfortably.
How to raise the golden arowana with grade b
Class b over-back golden dragonIs it easy to raise arowana after carrying it? how to raise it?, referred to as b-pass golden arowanaIs it easy to raise arowana after carrying it? how to raise it?Is one of the golden arowana species between over-back and high-back. Generally speaking, the scales of the b-grade golden dragon can shine above the fifth row, and the sixth row will be partially lit up.Is it easy to raise arowana after carrying it? how to raise it?The bead scales of the b-class golden dragon are also shiny in bits and pieces rather than all.
When raising class b Guobi golden dragons, and itsIs it easy to raise arowana after carrying it? how to raise it?There is no difference between his species of golden arowana, first of all, to raise good water, good water quality can avoid many arowana diseases; secondly, in feeding to ensure food diversity and balanced nutrition, in order to promote the growth of grade b golden dragons.
The suitable Water temperature is between 28 and 30 degrees, to avoid substantial changes in temperature. Too much fluctuation in water quality will lead to all kinds of diseases of arowana. Change water three to four times a week, 1/3 to 1/4 at a time. You'd better get trapped before changing the water. Shrimp and Loach are recommended for feeding, but they all need to be consumed clean, and the frozen ones need to be thawed before feeding. ForIs it easy to raise arowana after carrying it? how to raise it?To have a better hair color, you need lights.
Is it easy to raise golden arowana with blue background? how to raise it?
Water quality: when raising blue-backed arowana with tap water, the chlorine in the water must be removed. Chlorine can be removed by exposure or chemical methods. Water temperature: they are narrow temperate animals and are very sensitive to temperature changes. The most suitable water temperature for their growth is about 28 ℃. Lighting: it is recommended to choose a special lighting tool for arowana. Feeding: the young fish should be fed regularly every 4 hours. As it grows, it can slowly reduce the number of times it is fed. Is it easy to raise golden arowana with blue background?
Blue-backed arowana do not have high requirements for the surrounding environment, but they are very sensitive to changes in water temperature and water quality. If you want to keep them well, you need to be equipped with a constant temperature system and a good filtration system in the water tank. In addition, you can also plant some aquatic plants in the water to provide them with an ecological environment to improve their sense of security. Generally speaking, as long as the hard conditions such as water temperature and water quality are well controlled, their feed is not very difficult.
Second, how to raise golden arowana with blue background
1. Water quality: in order to ensure the health of the blue-bottomed arowana, the chlorine in the water must be removed in advance when raising with tap water. It is possible to use exposure or chemical methods. For example, exposure to the sun for two days or dechlorination with sodium thiosulfate. The ratio is 1 gram of sodium thiosulfate for every 10 kilograms of water, which can be used after stirring and dissolving.
2. Water temperature: they can grow at a temperature of 25-30 ℃, but the most suitable temperature for them to survive is about 28 ℃. They are narrow temperate animals and are very sensitive to temperature changes, so it is necessary to ensure that the temperature difference between day and night does not exceed 3 ℃.
3. Lighting: in order to better highlight the beauty of their body color, it is recommended to use special lighting tools for arowana.
4. Feeding: during the juvenile period, it is best to ensure a variety of small amounts of feeding. The feeding interval does not need to be too long. It can be fed every 4 hours. During the middle fish period, you can feed some medium-sized bait, such as small fish, shrimp and small insects. After adult fish, you can feed large-scale bait, but should not be fed too much.
How to raise golden arowana well
The following points should be done well in cultivating golden arowana:
1. Water quality control
Put enough tap water in the new tank, first turn on the filter and cycle for about 3 days, then turn on the heating device to adjust the temperature to 27-28 degrees Celsius (this temperature is usually the water temperature preferred by the arowana, please keep it), and cycle for 2-3 days. you can put the arowana in the tank.
2. Control of water temperature
The general water temperature of this kind of tropical fish is fine at more than 20 degrees. If the temperature is higher, there will be less oxygen in the water, and if the temperature is lower, the tropical fish may not grow, or even freeze to death, so it is most important to prepare temperature control equipment for raising arowana.
3. The choice of feed
Regular feeding + reasonable feeding amount of arowana within 20CM-30CM, feed 1-2 times a day, each time feed 7-8% full arowana can be 30CM-45CM size, once a day, can be fed every other day, each time fed 7-8 points full.
Beautiful hard-boned hyoid fish (scientific name: Scleropages formosus): also known as Asian Arowana, goldfish. It belongs to an ancient primitive freshwater fish. Originated from Malaysia, Indonesia, Sumatra and other rivers and lakes.
When the new fish is bought back, the air pump in the fish tank has to run for at least 24 hours to completely eradicate chlorine in the water. If you always use a biofilter, it is best to have the water reach a pH of 6-7 and a temperature of 25 degrees Celsius.
Add small salt to the fish tank (approximately 1 or 2 teaspoons to every 5 gallons or 20 liters of water) to reduce the risk of fungal attacks and keep the fish healthy and boost its appetite.
If there are conditions, it is best to get water from the original tank of the new fish back to your own tank (if there is no problem with the water in the original tank), and it is best to take back 1can3, so as to facilitate the adverse reaction of the new fish to sudden changes in the environment. It is recommended that arowana be raised from an early age.
Beautiful hard-boned hyoid fish _ Baidu encyclopedia
This is the end of the introduction on how to raise arowana. Thank you for taking the time to read the contents of this site. For more information about how to raise arowana and how to raise arowana, don't forget to look up on this site.