Scale drop off due to jumping

Dear AFT Bros and Sis,

my aro just jumped and injured。

one of the scales dropped。 will the scale grow back? i note the scale is not gold, which mean the skin if aro is gold?


had water change 40% and added salt and anti chor(prime), change filter wool too。 do i need water heater ? set to which deg?
is there anything i need to take extra note of?

please advise。
==comments==
Originally Posted by jotanjq Dear AFT Bros and Sis,

my aro just jumped and injured。

one of the scales dropped。 will the scale grow back? i note the scale is not gold, which mean the skin if aro is gold?


had water change 40% and added salt and anti chor(prime), change filter wool too。 do i need water heater ? set to which deg?
is there anything i need to take extra note of?

please advise。 Maintain good water qty, try not to use Any mediation till last resort。 Will heal within a week but depend on the age of ur aro, juveniles recover very fast。
>Originally Posted by jotanjq Dear AFT Bros and Sis,

my aro just jumped and injured。

one of the scales dropped。 will the scale grow back? i note the scale is not gold, which mean the skin if aro is gold?


had water change 40% and added salt and anti chor(prime), change filter wool too。 do i need water heater ? set to which deg?
is there anything i need to take extra note of?

please advise。 Btw the new scale Will need sometime to Catch up its color。 So just sit back and relax。 No big deal de。 Its very common for aro keeping。
>Originally Posted by jotanjq Dear AFT Bros and Sis,

my aro just jumped and injured。

one of the scales dropped。 will the scale grow back? i note the scale is not gold, which mean the skin if aro is gold?


had water change 40% and added salt and anti chor(prime),Aquatic change filter wool too。 do i need water heater ? set to which deg?
is there anything i need to take extra note of?

please advise。
Im thinking isit neccessary to do 40% wc change filter wool unless u deem its the water parameter issue。 If your aro was spooked and jumped then you should look into that area whereby creating an ambient which can calm it down。 For eg; adding black water, remove tankmates spooking it, adjust lighting brightness, reduce shadow effect, add few peaceful tankmates, etc。 Plenty of observation might give a heads up the causes of ur jumped aro so that u can give it the best course。
>For the process on growing the scale back, the key is still patience as it might take months to heal and mean time as what the above bros said can be practice into it !
>The scale will grow back。 。no worry。。 it will take about 1 month to a few month depending on the age of the fish。 Young fish heal faster
>Originally Posted by Fish Love Im thinking isit neccessary to do 40% wc change filter wool unless u deem its the water parameter issue。 If your aro was spooked and jumped then you should look into that area whereby creating an ambient which can calm it down。 For eg; adding black water, remove tankmates spooking it, adjust lighting brightness,Scale drop off due to jumping reduce shadow effect, add few peaceful tankmates, etc。 Plenty of observation might give a heads up the causes of ur jumped aro so that u can give it the best course。 He jump during water change。 He tot the pipe is the food when I about to put in the pipe to draw out water。 End up he bite nothing but scale dropped。 Sound funny but thats how it injured。 Haha。

It has been in my home for about 4 months。 Nothing change in tank and outside。

Originally Posted by eyehawk For the process on growing the scale back, the key is still patience as it might take months to heal and mean time as what the above bros said can be practice into it! So which mean is just do as per normal and the scales will grow back right? No need med for it?

Originally Posted by acidjc The scale will grow back。 。no worry。。 it will take about 1 month to a few month depending on the age of the fish。 Young fish heal faster Ok。 My aro is about 14";。 Consider old or young fish?
>Hi Bro, my aros usually takes about two weeks to grow back the missing scales。 Just leave it as it is, dont try anything drastic。
>Originally Posted by purpleclay Hi Bro, my aros usually takes about two weeks to grow back the missing scales。 Just leave it as it is, dont try anything drastic。 okok。 sure。 i not doing anything too。 just WC and feeding。 hahah。
>yea just let it heal naturally。 the more u do the worst it might get。 maintain good water parameter and salt added is enough。 wool。。nah not necessary。
>Page 1 of 2 12 Last Jump to page?

SET Comments

◎Comments can't be replied quickly! For business, please call:+6012-7875568 and WeChat:xlyc001

TAGS:Aquatic

Related recommendations