How much to re-start hobby now with new

Hi,
May i know what is the cost now to restart hobby with new tank set up?

1。 6252525 cabinet tank with sump
2。 Media - Bio home, Bio house。。。。etc
3。 Eheim pump, 1262 or 1264
4。 12in XB with pearlies。。。
5。 Others
Thanks for the info。
Regards,
KK
==comments==
I got my5 ft tank with filter media within S 2。5k。
air aeration (pump, stone, pipe) FOC。 depends on your negotiation skill。
>Hi,
May i know your 5ft is it。。。。
1。 with Sump?
2。 5x2。5x2。5?
3。 what kind of medias?
4。 what brand of pump?
Thanks
>Its very difficult to answer your questions frankly。
However, you might wish to call N30 or Yong Hua or some tank maker and tell them your requirements。 They usually do provide setting up include all medias and pumps if you want but slightly more expensive then what you can get outside。 Get them to quote you a price for the whole thing so that you will have a rough guage when you want set up。。
Regarding the aro pricing。。 you might want to go check it out yourself as different farm / lfs selling at different price with different quality。
>Originally Posted by ethanleow Its very difficult to answer your questions frankly。
However, you might wish to call N30 or Yong Hua or some tank maker and tell them your requirements。 They usually do provide setting up include all medias and pumps if you want but slightly more expensive then what you can get outside。 Get them to quote you a price for the whole thing so that you will have a rough guage when you want set up。。
Regarding the aro pricing。。 you might want to go check it out yourself as different farm / lfs selling at different price with different quality。 Hi Ethan,batu motor
thanks for your reply。
Just want to get a gauge from forumers on the pricing since i have not been keeping fish for many years。 You may be right that my questions are difficult to answer since i dont have much reply also。
Anyway, thanks
>Bro, I try to answer your questions a bit based on my limited knowledge。
1。 6 x 2。5 x 2。5 cabinet tank with 5ft sump! Estimated 2。2 - 2。5K
2。 Media - Bio home, Bio house。。。。etc! Biohome Red per bucket $160, Grey should be about $130
3。 Eheim pump, 1262 or 1264! 1264 about $300+/-
4。 12in XB with pearlies。。。! depends on which farm you choose from。
5。 Others! Need you to be more specific
>Originally Posted by Cedric Bro, I try to answer your questions a bit based on my limited knowledge。
1。 6 x 2。5 x 2。5 cabinet tank with 5ft sump! Estimated 2。2 - 2。5K
2。 Media - Bio home, Bio house。。。。etc! Biohome Red per bucket $160, Grey should be about $130
3。 Eheim pump, 1262 or 1264! 1264 about $300+/-
4。 12in XB with pearlies。。。! depends on which farm you choose from。
5。 Others! Need you to be more specific Thanks a lot bro, you really hit the jackpot liao
>Originally Posted by kim kuan Thanks a lot bro, you really hit the jackpot liao Bro, those are an estimation only, I dont have such big tank, can only share the tank price my friends just build。 Not accurate dont blame me hor。
>Originally Posted by Cedric Bro,How much to re-start hobby now with new tank setup? those are an estimation only, I dont have such big tank, can only share the tank price my friends just build。 Not accurate dont blame me hor。 Many years back my setup is as below, just want to know whether got big difference now a not since Xback price are so cheap now。
1。 6252525 cabinet tank with sump - 2。5k
2。 Media - Bio home, Bio house。。。。etc - cant rem

How much to re-start hobby now with new AROWANA Forum 3。 Eheim pump, 1262 or 1264 - 1262 - $230
4。 12in XB with pearlies。。。 - 2k-3k
5。 Others - Lightings - $100, Hiblow 10 - $130
seems like no much diff from what you have quoted me 。。。。
>Hi, if your sump is a 5ft kind by 2ft, think just item 2, the media if all branded and high class can cost a big hole liaow。
My former 3 ft sump with cheapo CR and Stick already cost $300 to $500 to fill them out, so for yours just item 2 with high class media,How much to re-start hobby now with new tank setup? maybe around 3 to 5K liaow。
>Likes! (1)
ethanleow Page 1 of 3 123 Last Jump to page?

SET Comments

◎Comments can't be replied quickly! For business, please call:+6012-7875568 and WeChat:xlyc001

TAGS:batu motor

Previous page:P. Tegeulsi

next page: a very shocking death

Related recommendations

NO Have Related recommendations