L46

hi guys i have 6pieces of L46 size arnd 1。2inch, and i am getting 7 more pieces later on 3x 3cm and 4x 4cm。 Can i put all of them together? will they fight or like worst case eat up the small ones? pls adviceee
thanksss!!!!
==comments==
Originally Posted by Nick hi guys i have 6pieces of L46 size arnd 1。2inch, and i am getting 7 more pieces later on 3x 3cm and 4x 4cm。 Can i put all of them together? will they fight or like worst case eat up the small ones? pls adviceee
thanksss!!!! I dont see any problem mixing them。 Just stock up your tank with more dw so they can hide or form territories of their own。
Any pics of your tank to share?
>[IMG][/IMG]
>I dont see any problem keeping them together bro。
Cheers!
>yup,L46 will continue to monitor, anyway wad do they feed on。 it puzzles me as i threw tetra bits / canivor sinkin pellet。 it doesnt seem like they are eating
>Originally Posted by Nick yup, will continue to monitor, anyway wad do they feed on。 it puzzles me as i threw tetra bits / canivor sinkin pellet。 it doesnt seem like they are eating Try feeding them in the night and look for poo poo in the day
>i always feed them at nite。 but e food looks still the same。 is there poo same like normal pleco? cause i only see food not poo。 )!
>Hmm how big are them? Dunno is it the angle the pict is taken look like some are snub nose to me。 I may be wrong not an expert here。 Have some side view of the fishes ?
>Originally Posted by L046 Hmm how big are them? Dunno is it the angle the pict is taken look like some are snub nose to me。 I may be wrong not an expert here。 Have some side view of the fishes ? the biggest is arnd 5。5cm

L46 AROWANA Forum from the seller only have one snub nose, is it kinda bad?
>Originally Posted by Nick the biggest is arnd 5。5cm
from the seller only have one snub nose,red arowana is it kinda bad? IMHO, I wouldnt say its good or bad。 Snub nose is consider a defect cause by unknown reason。 Two schools of thought about it, genetically or water condition,L46 however no conclusive answer to it。 There are once they are very sought off in Japan due to it cuteness look (ultraman look from the side)。 Since the seller has make known to you when you purchased it I think its a fair deal。
>Page 1 of 2 12 Last Jump to page。

BOOK

  1. AROWANA
    L46
    2020-01-09 05:25:42 Contents
    Lohan fish parrot fish what to eat%

SET Comments

◎Comments can't be replied quickly! For business, please call:+6012-7875568 and WeChat:xlyc001

TAGS:Red Arowana

Related recommendations