Main meal for my future aro

Main meal for my future aroHi all,Indonesia SUPER RED AROWANA
Im wondering u guys feed what to your aro mainly?Like pellets, mealworms, crickets or others。 And i heard someone said that feed healthy red mollies will enchance the colour of our arowana is it rue?
==comments==
market prawn will be good。。
Originally Posted by chili_arowana Hi all,
Im wondering u guys feed what to your aro mainly?Like pellets, mealworms, crickets or others。 And i heard someone said that feed healthy red mollies will enchance the colour of our arowana is it rue?
>I prefer mixture of foods for my aro i。e。 MP, SW, BF, LF。 Usually feed once every 2 days。
>Originally Posted by evin market prawn will be good。。 Agree with ervin haha ! MP the best !
>evin la。。not ervin。。lol。。
nevertheless a couple or more food choices is always good。。everyday eat prawn also sian right?
Originally Posted by kboiboi Agree with ervin haha ! MP the best !

Main meal for my future aro AROWANA Forum>MP is very good but we must not just let an arowana eat MP all the time。 Sure MP is great but other foods have advantages too, Superworm will increase the size of a growing arowana(beware, if your arowana gets used to superworm it will be very hard to teach it to eat other foods), frogs on the other hand gives my dragon fish the ";body builder "; look 。 Live goldfish makes me feel that my aro is a predator on top of its food chain (can be deadly if notproperly quarantined)。 My advice, feed MP but give it some other treats over the rest of the day。 these treats have different amino acid and mineral profile that will surely enhance the othe rproperties your arowana has that purely feeding it with MP can,t 。
>yes agree。。。i normally feed mp first them sw。。so they eat both。。 =p
Originally Posted by superquadra MP is very good but we must not just let an arowana eat MP all the time。 Sure MP is great but other foods have advantages too, Superworm will increase the size of a growing arowana(beware, if your arowana gets used to superworm it will be very hard to teach it to eat other foods), frogs on the other hand gives my dragon fish the ";body builder "; look 。 Live goldfish makes me feel that my aro is a predator on top of its food chain (can be deadly if notproperly quarantined)。 My advice, feed MP but give it some other treats over the rest of the day。 these treats have different amino acid and mineral profile that will surely enhance the othe rproperties your arowana has that purely feeding it with MP can,t 。
>other than MP and feeders which i fed initially but has stopped completely now。。
my aro dun eat anything else。。 especially pellets so no variety for him。。 lol
>My Juv Red around 12"; current diet is 1 MP and 1 BF per meal。 Feeding twice a day。
Recently had feed him red mollies as extra treat
>Originally Posted by iloveRTG other than MP and feeders which i fed initially but has stopped completely now。。
my aro dun eat anything else。。 especially pellets so no variety for him。。 lol hahaha my arowana never eat pellets!! he or she just chews it for a second then spit it out but I learned a technique on how to feed it with pellets。 I buy extra big MPs ( My arowana eats better food than me, my wife complain that my fish eats prawns but we dont), then I sneak in a pellet in between the MP。 The first time my aro ate pellets, I was so happy for days。 I kept on telling my aro ";Finally I tricked you!! you ate pellets !!!
>Likes! (1)
New2aro Page 1 of 2 12 Last Jump to page?

SET Comments

◎Comments can't be replied quickly! For business, please call:+6012-7875568 and WeChat:xlyc001

TAGS:Indonesia Su

Related recommendations